Jax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

09-03-2012

Just started playing Jax in 3s (he's god in them isn't he?). He seems fairly easy, but I do need some tips... my first match with him, I went 4/5/4 (I purposely died just before we got their nexus because I was bored...). I Maxed q first, and alternated with W and E after that, taking his ult whenever possible. I went Boots-->3 Health Pots-->Mercury's Treads-->Trinity (Phage, then zeal and sheen)-->Started attempting to build Hextech Gunblade.
So anyways, just post your tips below.

mnun

09-03-2012

One tip is when doing bad, dont rush your triforce. Just go gunblade. Always get a wriggles first fir some early dragon control.

Leg4cyKiller

09-03-2012

Tip on the skill build u should max w 1st because the cooldown gets very low and u can constantly spam it as you fight. then u can max either q or e. item build looks good, if u get wriggles on jax he can easily solo drag and most important tip get wards.

M0rias

09-04-2012

Keep wards in your inventory as they essentially give Jax a 75g flash that is reusable if you are in that area again. A trick you may want to practice in a few custom games is to keybind your inventory so that whatever spot in your inventory you keep wards in you can smart-cast so that you can smart-cast the ward and then immediately jump to it as soon as it's placed.

I'll tell you how I have it set up to clarify. I always put my wards on the 2nd slot in my inventory. To smart-cast my ward from that spot I hold SHIFT and press 2. My leapstrike is SHIFT+Q.
This makes it so I can hover my mouse over a wall that I'm close to...holding shift...press 2 then Q and I can very quickly leap to the ward as soon as it's placed.

This can save you in dire situations if you keep your head about you and think outside of the box. It can also be used to rush at certain objectives if you see the enemy is out of position or if a fight is taking place and your timely arrival can sway and engagement into your favor.

Mich567

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rias View Post
Keep wards in your inventory as they essentially give Jax a 75g flash that is reusable if you are in that area again. A trick you may want to practice in a few custom games is to keybind your inventory so that whatever spot in your inventory you keep wards in you can smart-cast so that you can smart-cast the ward and then immediately jump to it as soon as it's placed.

I'll tell you how I have it set up to clarify. I always put my wards on the 2nd slot in my inventory. To smart-cast my ward from that spot I hold SHIFT and press 2. My leapstrike is SHIFT+Q.
This makes it so I can hover my mouse over a wall that I'm close to...holding shift...press 2 then Q and I can very quickly leap to the ward as soon as it's placed.

This can save you in dire situations if you keep your head about you and think outside of the box. It can also be used to rush at certain objectives if you see the enemy is out of position or if a fight is taking place and your timely arrival can sway and engagement into your favor.
Bump. Still need a little help in the skills department.
That seems convenient... sticky situation? Ward+Q and you're out of there... a free flash essentially...

himarachi

09-09-2012

he is strong

himarachi

09-09-2012

to be honest I thinks dat jax is da best

RQDoga

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by himarachi View Post
to be honest I thinks dat jax is da best
He is good, but against someone who knows him he is easily countered.