Lore we would like to hear about.

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fayd

Adjudicator

09-20-2010

I would like more background information. What summoners do and don't do. How we got our jobs in the first place. What the cultures are like. History of the world (we know that Rune Wars happened, but we don't really know where, why, or how). A basic listing of the sentient races and their characteristics. How much the people know about their world. And so on and so forth.

ddaimyo

09-20-2010

What the hell is a Piltover?

Choppa Dave

09-20-2010

When is Nasus' brother,Renekhton, coming into the other than Nasus' lore? Will we ever see him?

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

I would like a little insight about Karthus, with his new lore expansion, it seems to have made him a bit more mysterious than previously, where it basically just said he was a selfish greedy ******* seeking power.

Cold Fusion

09-20-2010

I think it would be awesome to explore Fiddlesticks' past.. Have Ezreal do it or something

amalveaux

09-20-2010

garen x kat

mordekaiser

kassadin- what secrets, void, etc

i main kassadin a lot and that would be interesting to see about him

NorthStar22

09-20-2010

Why do Jax and Master Yi have 7 eyes???

KalosCast

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStar22 View Post
Why do Jax and Master Yi have 7 eyes???
Master Yi doesn't have seven eyes, he has special goggles that are attuned to blah blah blah magic blah blah blah that allow him to switch between different view lenses without use of his hands. Word's still out on Jax.

Stalins Ghost

09-20-2010

definitely 100% shadow isles, fiddle and mordekaiser. Although I am afraid they will lose their badass factor through lame stories, I wanna take the risk.

Xerexsus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

I'd be very interested in the rune wars that are so prominent in the back story. It seems there could be some great stories to come out of them.

123456 ... 8