How to fix Twisted Treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epictues

08-31-2012

Hi. As anyone who plays twisted treeline knows, twisted treeline is completely unbalanced to some champions. Where as some champions are auto wins, others are auto loses.

this is cool and all because 5vs5 gameplay balance has to be preserved.

Why not allow twisted treeline only buyable items though. This could be a nice fix for some of twisted treelines imbalances. Mainly some champions being so tanky it takes 2hours to kill them; and some other champions dieng to previously mentioned tanks in .02secs...

I propose 2 new items.

A cheaper claw. that takes 7% of enemies life with every hit... and an armor piece that prevents more than 25%damage being done to a champion per sec... so it would take all of 4secs to kill said champion.

this should help solve the 2 previously mentioned problems.

ty

Opprim0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Why don't you just play the champions that are auto wins and prove your theory?

Epictues

08-31-2012

what you said doesnt make any sense.

please explain the words you are typing, and think through the rational behind the words you type

Let Me Eat You

09-01-2012

Those item ideas are just not good and can be abused so incredibly easy. If you've watched any clip on the psychology of Moba games, an imbalance is often a desired result. A perfectly balanced game would be boring. The same applies to 5s-- you're not going to go solo top Anivia or Karthus, you're going to get owned if you do. It's all about the combination of champions, and they're cooperation. Just name me any champion at all that you think is unbalanced in 3v3, and I'll get a win with him/her ASAP.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

Holy ****. If it took 4s to kill me as Vayne.... Man! Hell yeah, I want those items.

Just play the OP champions then, and when I pull out my Xerath and kill you I will laugh.

Detnemed

09-01-2012

Emfteka, Evelynn... lmao

Let Me Eat You

09-01-2012

I played Evelynn after her buff, and went around 7/0/9 o.o

Epictues

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
I played Evelynn after her buff, and went around 7/0/9 o.o
lol sorry Evelynn is not as playable as Jax or Darius on twisted. Thanks for your insight though.

Quote:
Those item ideas are just not good and can be abused so incredibly easy.
so.. "those items are just not good"... ok I got that part... Lets see what the next thing you type is..
"those items can be abused so incredibly easy"

wtf? what universe am I in.

then you go on to physcoanalyze moba games.....
Quote:
If you've watched any clip on the psychology of Moba games, an imbalance is often a desired result. A perfectly balanced game would be boring.
ok I tap out. youve blown my mind.

The aforementioned items I listed(having an item that makes it so you cant die from full health in less than 4secs) wouldnt be so good for champs that already take 30mins to die, and an item that makes it so you do 6%-7% damage per hit wouldnt improve champs that kill other champions in .02secs. So its not throwing off balance that way.

Regardless seeing as LoL is obviously balanced for 5vs5 gameplay, a good option instead of rebalancing all the champions to work better on Twisted Treeline, is to add some Twisted Treeline only items that patches over the imbalances.

ty

OnlyBotLane

09-01-2012

Maybe items are the way to go for TT balance. No one is really disagreeing with you there. But your item ideas are as bad as your grammar.

Let Me Eat You

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
lol sorry Evelynn is not as playable as Jax or Darius on twisted. Thanks for your insight though.

so.. "those items are just not good"... ok I got that part... Lets see what the next thing you type is..
"those items can be abused so incredibly easy"

wtf? what universe am I in.

then you go on to physcoanalyze moba games.....

ok I tap out. youve blown my mind.

The aforementioned items I listed(having an item that makes it so you cant die from full health in less than 4secs) wouldnt be so good for champs that already take 30mins to die, and an item that makes it so you do 6%-7% damage per hit wouldnt improve champs that kill other champions in .02secs. So its not throwing off balance that way.

Regardless seeing as LoL is obviously balanced for 5vs5 gameplay, a good option instead of rebalancing all the champions to work better on Twisted Treeline, is to add some Twisted Treeline only items that patches over the imbalances.

ty
I'm sorry, I just don't see the items really good and easy to exploit. I can name a number of champions that can and would exploit from an item idea like this- Teemo, Yi, Sion...Anyone who can attack fast. Teemo with a Madred's bloodrazor can shred through anyone, and that only does 4% damage. If there was one and it was cheaper. These champions can just buy that item like they'd buy a wit's end or malady, and would never have to go anymore ad, just spam armor and hp and they will still just dominate. All those suggestions would do is eliminate the strong tier champions, and replace them with different, even more unfair ones.