Darius' skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walkingshotguns

Recruiter

08-30-2012

does anybody else think that darius is played too much to not have a few good skins? i love the champion but i dont really like the "Lord Darius" skin that much, so i want some ideas on skins for darius. if we are lucky, then some fan art will be made of darius and riot will get a hold of it. so dont be shy, post some ideas for darius skins. here is just one of my ideas that is slightly inspired. what about sergeant smash? he could be a military figure because he is actually (if you read the lore). he could wear an outfit like a U.S army sergeant... but still have his axe, ofcourse, so why not have sergeant smash be an element in the game?

Zkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

I find it funny that Riot held back the Norse King skin on merit of "quality releases" but releases him with the horrible Lord Darius skin.

LordHippoman

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
I find it funny that Riot held back the Norse King skin on merit of "quality releases" but releases him with the horrible Lord Darius skin.
Now the major question, Jarl Darius, Stormcloak or Imperial?

ThorRush

09-03-2012

I thought the point of the Lord skin was to acknowledge the people who thought Darius looked like Hector.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Hector

About other skins, you know, the Crimson Elite is looking for members.