Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF General Jungling Guide and help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BriskTV

09-03-2012

If someone could help provide any of the following.

~Link's

~Stream's

~Youtube Video's

~General Guide's

~Additional Information

~Ward Placement

~Concepts of the Mechanics of a Good Jungler

If you have any philosophy's on this role please help me out.

Thanks.

~BforBrisk

TeknoWizard

09-03-2012

Look up "Stonewall008". He does some nice stuff for jungling.

Goomba Crusher

09-03-2012

I am by no means a professional jungler but I do very well when I do jungle.

Champs that can jungle: Amumu, Fiddlesticks, Udyr, Warwick, Shaco and Akali too I think. Like I said, I'm no pro but know enough to do very well for myself in game.

I've tried jungling with most of these champs but find Amumu was the best and easiest to use. Here's a link to a jungle build and strat guide for Amumu.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/jungle-amumu-a-guide-to-depressing-your-enemies-hof-update-193252

TVPMike

09-03-2012

I am actually in the process of writing a very lengthy guide that covers almost every aspect of League (except individual Champion guides). I have a lot of stuff ready for the Jungling guide, but it is one I haven't gotten around to yet, sadly. If you want to add me, I will make sure to make a copy of it available to you as soon as I type it out.

Zeikei

09-03-2012

Quote:
Goomba Crusher:
I am by no means a professional jungler but I do very well when I do jungle.

Champs that can jungle: Amumu, Fiddlesticks, Udyr, Warwick, Shaco and Akali too I think. Like I said, I'm no pro but know enough to do very well for myself in game.

I've tried jungling with most of these champs but find Amumu was the best and easiest to use. Here's a link to a jungle build and strat guide for Amumu.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/jungle-amumu-a-guide-to-depressing-your-enemies-hof-update-193252

These days Fiddlesticks is more popular in lane, Warwick isn't often used (both are slow) Shaco is a gamble, and Akali is rather terrible.

I strongly recommend Lolpro, ALL of the guides are by pro/high elo players, and not some random person that can put whatever he thinks might be right in. Not all guides are for jungle, but most popular junglers have a jungle guide.

Zeikei

09-03-2012

Also, you're going to really want to get specialized rune pages. A lot of junglers can use a lot of different runes, but usually there are one or two OPTIMAL rune and mastery set ups for a given jungler, depending on the situation.

If you want to play ranked and have a large # of champions that you can play effectively, I recommend at least buying the 7 rune page bundle for 2600 RP if you can afford it, IMO its one of the best purchases you can make in the store.

BriskTV

09-03-2012

Quote:
Lord Sigil:
I am actually in the process of writing a very lengthy guide that covers almost every aspect of League (except individual Champion guides). I have a lot of stuff ready for the Jungling guide, but it is one I haven't gotten around to yet, sadly. If you want to add me, I will make sure to make a copy of it available to you as soon as I type it out.

This is actually what i was leaning towards a lengthy in depth guide that would help explain in another persons opinions of how a jungler should go about playing and what mechanism's would work specificly.

Zeikei

09-03-2012

Quote:
BforBrisk:
This is actually what i was leaning towards a lengthy in depth guide that would help explain in another persons opinions of how a jungler should go about playing and what mechanism's would work specificly.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/stonewall

Dig a little here, and you'll find what you want... his youtube channel has all sorts of great information, most of it being champion specific, but can also be applied to the general role...
His commentary in all of the non-troll videos is helpful

BriskTV

09-04-2012

Thank you so much I'll get into this along with a few other suggestions that have been submitted above.

If anyone else would like to leave more feed back it would be much appreciated.

BriskTV

09-04-2012

Bump