universally good runes for dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaeriiFalcon

09-03-2012

So I just reached level 20, and I wanna buy runes that can benefit all of my mains (in dominion of course)... My (level 30) friends think I should be getting either Flat Armor Seals first or Movement Speed Quints. Any suggestions?

lbgsloan

09-03-2012

Your first two pages for Dominion won't really be much different than what you'd see on SR. To buy the least runes possible for a starter AD and AP page, go with:

Marks - Armour pen and magic pen
Seals - flat armour
Glyphs - mres per level
Quints - movespeed are fine

From there you can make your AP page less tanky depending on who you play or just build up a stronger roster of champions.

Phourc

09-03-2012

I like HP per level seals, but yeah, as long as you have one with magic pen and one with armor pen everything else can be the same general tankiness.

Orphane

09-03-2012

HP/lvl yellows and cdr per level or flat CDR blues are also good all-purpose Dominion runes.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Technically what everyone is saying single Penetration Marks and quints are universal on Dominion the rest are personal taste, people would recommend hp/lvl seals and ms quints as second options but that''s personal on my case i find hp/lvl seals rather bad but that's just me.

Stiff Tacos

09-03-2012

I like my CDR per level quints. Those with defensive masteries and a Frozen Heart easily put you near 40% CDR.

naotasan

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
HP/lvl yellows and cdr per level or flat CDR blues are also good all-purpose Dominion runes.
Recently I've swapped out my CDR/lv blues for AP/Lv blues on my mages. Why? All the items I buy max out my CDR really fast (Frozen Heart, DFG, Sweeper, etc) and I don't need the extra 9% it gives me by level 18.

It might be useful for AD casters, though for my AD page I have magic resist per level blues.

HaIfhearted

09-03-2012

The generic runepage is:

Reds: penetration - best choice
Yellows: health/level - works universally well in pretty much every situation
Blue: MR/level - again, best choice, and extremely hard to go wrong with extra bulk
Quints: movement speed - like the health/l, its a universal option that you can not go wrong with

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

ShawNuff

09-04-2012

my smurf hit lv 20 a little while ago, so here is what I invested in.

Reds: Mpen/Arpen
Yellows: armor (armor/lv is good too)
Blues: CDR/level (MR/level is also good depending on what you will be building)
Quints: Mpen/Arpen