Recomend me A Jungler!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tails Doll

09-03-2012

Well can you recomend me a jungler that is easy and rewarding to learn? some jungler that can make your teammates shine! some jungler that can initiate well! i mean i've figured that the best position to carry yourself on the elo is the jungler but i still cant find that jungler that can make everyone shine!

Edgar AIIan Pro

09-03-2012

lee sin, shyvana, maokai, nautilus

Tr

09-03-2012

I know three,personally who, in my opinion are good initiators.
1.) Malphite- he has a semi-hard time clearing super early game, but mid-late game he is amazing. His ult can initiate entire team and with cooldown reduction should have it every team fight.
2.) Skarner- Good clear times early jungle and post-six his ganks are almost guarenteed if your teammate is paying attention. Late game the shurlias (can't spell it) and w combo+flash combo should allow you to grab AD carry or AP and initiate.
3.) Shyvana- Best jungle clear times. Good counter jungle. She lacks CC for early ganks unless you grab exhaust. late game initate with dragon form.

TeknoWizard

09-03-2012

Amumu or Hecarim are also very solid initiators, though the former more than the latter.

MTCade

09-03-2012

Nunu is also an excellent choice. His clear speed isn't the best, but he has excellent sustain with consume, also great for counter jungling. Blood boil for buffing a teammate and ice blast to slow during ganks will help your teammates thrive. Unfortunately his ultimate isn't great for initiating because it will probably get quickly interrupted, but it's a great secondary initiation if you have another tank.

Another bonus is that the yeti and yeti rider cost only 450 ip.

mojib

09-03-2012

Trundle is frequently overlooked. He is easy to jungle with, clears quickly, and has good sustain. He is also capable of counter jungling. His pillar forces people to use their flash and has good utility in team fights. His ulti softens up the tank as well.

Zeikei

09-03-2012

Surprised there has been no speak of Nocturne. He kind of initiates (He usually dies) and snowballs pretty well...

Jax can carry hard has pretty good ganks, he's not really the best jungle, but I enjoy playing him.

Tails Doll

09-03-2012

Right now i'm trying jax and my next option is mao... you think this 2 are good main junglers?

Greenlee19

09-03-2012

i also am tryin to decide on a jungler. i really want to get good with hec and i have some games i do amazing with him and others i dont get set up for ganks etc and suffer from it and suck it up xD maybe hes just not the one for me or its just the people i play with who knows

Etherimp

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojib View Post
Trundle is frequently overlooked. He is easy to jungle with, clears quickly, and has good sustain. He is also capable of counter jungling. His pillar forces people to use their flash and has good utility in team fights. His ulti softens up the tank as well.

This.. Trundle is the quintessential jungler along with Udyr, Nocturne, and Lee Sin.

Don't get me wrong, there are other GOOD junglers and each of them are good for their own reasons... But as mentioned by Mojib, Trundle enjoys very fast clear times, great counter-jungling capabilities, wonderful ganks, high early game damage, and a lot of team utility by softening up tanks AND weakening AD carries by stealing their AD from them. Between his Ulti and his Q, he's also an excellent duelist, and can go toe-to-toe with MOST other tanky DPS/bruisers in the game, assuming both parties are equally farmed.

He's also incredibly hard to pin down with CC and has relatively good escape mechanisms. His W affords him additional tenacity, when combined with defensive masteries and mercury treads he shrugs off CC among the likes of Irelia and Singed. His W also gives him movespeed and attack speed, and his E slows AND displaces enemies, breaking channeled spells.

Something important to remember about jungling is that the jungle is the only lane where CS/Experience can be out-right denied.

When playing Trundle, I do not win games by initiating for my team, or even ganking.. Which, by the way, Trundle's ganks are quite effective. But how I really help my team win is by creating a deficit for their jungler. Leaving them under-leveled and under farmed, allowing me to gank more often and having my ganks be more effective while their jungler is left in the dust.

This essentially makes it 4v5 for the first 20 minutes of the game and allows your team to gain a huge advantage. Granted, Trundle falls off a bit late game, but if your team can't win with the huge advantage you gave them by shutting down the enemy jungler, then you probably weren't going to win with any jungler you played. With this in mind, Trundle can also COMFORTABLY solo-dragon as soon as he has a Wriggles.

His major disadvantage is that he falls off later game and doesn't make a "great" initiator, but he does bring utility. It's also NICE to have Blue buff on him, but by no means is it necessary assuming you adjust your build/playstyle accordingly.

For other great picks, here's Stonewalls jungle tier list:

http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...ist-rengar-era

Trundle falls at #6 in Tier 1, meaning he's literally one of the best junglers in the game.