Angel War?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyDogBird

09-18-2010

What is going on with the angel war? All we know of is that it tears familys apart and Kaylee and Morgana are hating on each other. But what about other people? More angels or evil angels? This could be a great lore oppurtunity! I mean angels fighting against evil angels! How could that not be sweet?

JackInASphere

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyDogBird View Post
What is going on with the angel war? All we know of is that it tears familys apart and Kaylee and Morgana are hating on each other. But what about other people? More angels or evil angels? This could be a great lore oppurtunity! I mean angels fighting against evil angels! How could that not be sweet?
I dont really see the opposing force against the Kayle angles as evil....they seem to me to be more of a Revolutionary force fighting against oppression.

BonkFever

09-18-2010

It's sort of like Kayle's side, the "good" side acts like the government of Demacia while Morgana's side of "dark/evil" ones are just misunderstood like the necromancy/technological city-state of Zuan. Just because they practice magics and customs that the "good guys" don't approve of, they're "evil."

I would like to knnow what's going on in the Kayle-Morgana story aswell... all we know is that they have a sibling rivalry/grudge.