Warwick on TT, something to think about

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComBrandon

09-01-2012

I have a 15 to 1 win loss ratio with Shyvana ranked, or so I did. I virtually never lose with her, I dominate my lane, kill every jungle animal there is, and keep the enemy level 5 while everyone else, even in the bottom lane is level 6 or 7. I always pick up first blood, even when there is an enemy jungler, or when there are consistent ganks. My one loss was because my allies thought it would be funny to troll me.

Well anyways, aside from that, my team got beaten by a warwick. I held my own but my allies couldn't, it seems all you need is a frozen heart, lots of health, and a wits end. I kept him from jungling, got the first blood as usual, and we lost because when we hit the 10 minute mark, he was able to shut down one of my team members resulting in a defeat. Now I have a 15/2 win loss ratio, and something similar had happened on blind pick a few days ago. I believe Warwick is one of the better 3v3 characters if you build him solid tank.

Live Fast Die

09-02-2012

what a story mark!

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

after 20 minutes he's really good, but all you have to do is play aggressive early and you win

Lizto

09-02-2012

Lol'd, for shyvana to pick up first blood every game, your opponents must be pretty bad... pretty bad to die 1v1 against a CCless champion... anyway, WW is pretty darn weak early game, you can shut him down HAAAAAARD, if hes jungling, you can counter jungle him hard or atleast mess his teammates up while hes useless cause he cant really gank pre 6, after that its GG cause when WW ults one of you, youre all beefy as hell, kill him hella fast and his team is gonna be utterly useless.

ComBrandon

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
Lol'd, for shyvana to pick up first blood every game, your opponents must be pretty bad... pretty bad to die 1v1 against a CCless champion... anyway, WW is pretty darn weak early game, you can shut him down HAAAAAARD, if hes jungling, you can counter jungle him hard or atleast mess his teammates up while hes useless cause he cant really gank pre 6, after that its GG cause when WW ults one of you, youre all beefy as hell, kill him hella fast and his team is gonna be utterly useless.
Well, to show you what I mean, want to join a 3v3 game with me? Cause I shut him down hardcore, and you would be surprised how easy it is to lose to a Shyvana.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

says you rage quit as shyv in ranked tho

Axil

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by She View Post
after 20 minutes he's really good, but all you have to do is play aggressive early and you win
so be really agressiev with a bad early game champ? what happens if your opponents arent scared and fight you?

She

09-03-2012

but all you have to do is play aggressive early against warwick* and you win

Axil

09-03-2012

ok

Realyst

09-03-2012

If you combine OP champions with weak ones, the weak one can be carried easily into midgame. Op didn't specify the exact matchups he was dealing with. WW has a stronger 1v1 than Shyvanna, that much is obvious, but it also could've been the case that WW's team had a stronger early game matchup as well. CDR Tankwick is one of the strongest champions in the game when allowed to flourish, stronger than many of the best current picks lategame, such as Darius/LeeSin, even Jax (depending on Jax's item build).