Ashe and Sivir's Passives

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talimwind

07-30-2009

Both there passive abilties "Acording to the text" gets stronger over time. But there is no clear way of seeing this happen, so my suggestion is adding a nummer next to the passive icon, so you can see how many "Stacks" of it you have.

Gigahurtz

07-31-2009

I think this is the same for alistar's passive it goes like 20/30/40/50% bonus damage and reduction but there is no way to tell which bonus you are getting

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

07-31-2009

alot of passives are like this! i agree with u 100% show us the numbers!!

765Immortal

07-31-2009

I agree with Razzle Dazzle and Talimwind. This is beta and we need to be able to test those things so that if we feel those numbers need changing, we have something specific to work with instead of only being able to say it needs to be stronger/weaker. Besides, people will find out what those numbers are later on and will make their own excel sheet or what have you for people to use. Cut out the middle man.

Emrot

07-31-2009

For some of these (Sivir's), you can press C or click on your champion portrait to pull up a detailed character display. When you're standing still your dodge will be 0, but when you start moving it'll jump up to 10-25 (depending on level).

It'd still be nice to see the numbers on the buff icon, though.

Theopt

07-31-2009

Totally agree

Moncaz

08-03-2009

u can see ashes passive dude.. click n ur name then u can see ur crit hit 100%

viperneo

08-03-2009

If you press 'C' to see your character info. U can see Ashe's crit rate go up.....

But i agree it would be helpful if you can see it on the main UI

Talimwind

08-06-2009

yeah but that's rather anoying to do in the middle of a fight, you wanna know at a glance how much dodge you have or when your free crit is ready.