When are BRs going to not be allowed on US servers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indirect

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Season 3? Please?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

When are they gonna make a server and put all the trolls there?
Season 3? Please?

Yavin4

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indirect View Post
Season 3? Please?
When people like you will be vanished from all LoL servers?

Sephïroth

09-03-2012

Hey, I just met you, here's a virus, Download it maybe?

www.virus.com

Mich567

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Hey, I just met you, here's a virus, Download it maybe?

www.virus.com
Too scared to click that O_O. Oh wait never mind... the Domain has not been bought...

Judas Priest

09-03-2012

Could some Riot staff ban the OP, please?

Get Tactical

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
Could some Riot staff ban the OP, please?
Really? i mean if you wanted your opinion taken seriously you should atleast have a name that doesn't suggest you are a member of the topic group. There a great many BRs who would politicize this issue to avoid a resolution on it. The most prevalent of which is of course" You cannot punish the latin player base for the racist views of the american majority" There are 5 things wrong with that statement but that doesn't matter because the appearance and nature of the accusation is more important than it's validity. Latin players have grown in number and should be REWARDED with thier own servers so they can be free of the racial discrimination they are claiming takes place. Of course this rewards american players by creating a game enviroment where the ability to communicate is ensured. Personally i dont hate or even dislike latins i hate people who don't communicate and work with the team. It is unfair that latins by virtue of speakin a different language are unable to do so. Unfortunate or not, it is the reality of the situation.

Nasternation

09-04-2012

dont they have their servers now?

Alpha Q23

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
Too scared to click that O_O. Oh wait never mind... the Domain has not been bought...
Just checked it in school. Didn't look to bad in there. I think I can proceed further. This armor of school wont hurt my home computer! HAH!