Best build for Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

09-03-2012

I'm talking about top lane.

I'm not fond of building her thaaat tanky- I like building her like a melee carry. Crits and hits.

What are some decent builds she can use? How should she start it off?

Kyzrathnosh

09-03-2012

Well, unless you're facing someone undeniable squishy or escape-free toplane.. melee carry solotop is just begging to be demolished. Personally, I always went with tankboots, Wriggle's, Mallet, Ionic, Whisper and.. whatever you feel like as a sixth. Never really got that far, they kept dying and giving up too fast.

TVPMike

09-03-2012

I would not suggest Fiora to be played as a Top Lane Champion. I jungle her sometimes, but even that is very situational. I fear she is even more situation Top Lane. That being said, if you do decide to play her:

If your doing good, grab a Blood Thirster. If your doing bad, swap that out for a Wriggle's. When you need a bit more health, grab a Phage and upgrade it to a Frozen Mallet later. Heart of Gold would be the best Gp5 if you plan on just farming hard until late game. Get yourself a Maw of Malmortious if the enemy is heavy AP. Not really much else to be said about her.

Cenerae

09-03-2012

Melee + Squishy = Bad.

You'll need SOME tankiness.

I personally play her like Riven to start with. Bloodthirster to Guardian Angel. After that it depends. If I need more damage, I get a Phantom Dancer. If I need MR I get a QSS or Banshee's. If I'm having problems sticking to a target, Frozen Mallet. If the enemy stacks armor, Last Whisper.

FlowyS

09-03-2012

I think rushing Black Cleaver is very effective on her since she can 2.5 AS and apply the armor reduction incredibly fast.

Pulsefire Ahri

09-03-2012

She seems to be best played Mid Lane, of all places, where she can stomp squishy AP mids while an AP top (Rumble, Kennen, Vlad, or even Ryze) goes top. That way you can win your lane and still have a teamcomp for lategame, but even then Fiora is really iffy. Situational.

Cloud Halcyon

09-04-2012

Do't play Fiora. Or any other melee carry once you're past level 5.
/thread

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Quote:
Do't play Fiora. Or any other melee carry once you're past level 5.
/thread
if you honestly think that go back to bot games.

Fiora is a niche champ that is best used as a coutner pick for solo top, - or just to pubstomp normals
i use her vs garen,darius, gankplank and several others .

she effecticvly shuts down several ad bruisers with perry QQ and speed boast burst combos.
{just reember onhit-effects from a physical attack still hit you}

she is week to ranged harasment and hard cc effects {stun, polymorph and taunt,blind }
several champs have ablities that shut her ult down isntantly.

she isnt a catch all champ, lacks a real escape and has zero cc.
what she brings is sustainted attacking and devestating bursts, its best to play her as a counter reactive champ, if they attack perry and burst back at them. {leave the last Q to dash to a minon to back off or go for the kill with it}

if u want to see masteries and runes just check out my pages in game or lolking.net

my item build is
Madreds,bloodthirster,boots of luciodty,last whisper, witts end, + 1 item

usualy i go with trinity force, forzen mallet or a guardian angel for that last item

this buiild is designed to use on hit effects for her ult,
bursting down tank targets in as few hits as possible.
survive a few cc's and still burst the primary target
trigger ult to reheal and kill a group low enouigh to burst.

it is also desinged to deal with entirely tanky teams wearing: Rad's omen,frozen heart,warmogs, hourglass, and thornmail. {yes i ahve seen 5 man teams each weaing thornmail + 2 more armour items and health items to try and surivive me }

the main focus with fiora should be to always have perry ready, hernce cool down reduction plus it helps with firoas really long cd on her ult.

fiora s team fighting isnt run in and take punishment and cc effecsts, her abilty its to coutner play what htey do then jump on a mistake.
which is diffrent then the current idea for team battle. {hence all the comments dont play fiora at alll}

there is more then one strategy to use for combat

Thanias1

09-04-2012

Fiora is incredibly OP, I don't get why you're worried about using her lol. I haven't played in a single game with a bad Fiora... And to the guy who said don't use melee champs, I would love to know how he beats any public game at all. Without at least one melee, a team is usually pretty squishy, and easy to feed off of. Fiora has great chases and great sustain. So yeah. Haz Fun!

THANIAS OUT