Normal Draft: Opt out of 3/4 Premades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorruptNemesis

09-03-2012

I'd like Riot to put in place a system that allows players to not play with premades (3+ players) outside of ranked. The easiest way would be to only allow duo-que in normal draft. If people want to play as a premade they need to find 5 players or play normal blind. Another would be to have an option to 'opt out' of premade games where there are a group of 3-4 together, however I think most solo players would choose to opt out so there would be obvious issues.

The main reasons are:
1. Most premades consist of players around the same skill level making it very hard to have a significant impact on your teams performance. If they are bad then its near impossible to carry and if they are 2k+ elo then its an easy ride.

2. Normal games are suppose to be fun. They have the challenging aspect of PvP without the seriousness of ranked games. Playing against and with teams that are communicating in person just isn't fun especially when the solo que often gets muscled out of picks and blamed for their mistakes.

3. Most of the time they won't listen to advice. If you try and argue then they'll just gang up on you and have a cry to the tribunal which may result in punishment, as after all you have 4 reports to your name and they only have the 1.

Sorry if this is an old thrashed out topic, I don't frequent the forums often. But even if it is I think its worth spamming a bit until something is done.

Camphene

11-26-2013

bump

Camphene

11-26-2013

bump

Camphene

11-26-2013

bump

Camphene

11-26-2013

bump

Camphene

11-26-2013

bump

Ballers Strife

11-27-2013

Error Sir... there are only 3 and 4 bump camels... no five bump. I do empathize with you but i don't agree. In normals there shouldnt be restrictions. and opting ou would make it very hard for a que of 3/4 to get a game.

wolfroke

11-27-2013

go to GD

Camphene

11-27-2013

bump

Camphene

12-05-2013

bump