Alright seriously

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bumbertyr

09-03-2012

I've officially grown sick of the constant complaints about rengar, not matter who plays him or where he's played, people whine and complain.

1st of all rengar ISNT someone you want in the jungle, while most of you are brainwashed bye the champion spotlight into thinking hes a good jungle, accept it. HE ISN'T hes a much stronger solo top than jungle, his ganks are weak, and mainly aims for ks's.

The reason he's a better top, while your ganks suck in the jungle, you can practically beat ANYBODY top, cept a few like darius, free win xin, etc. All you need to do is zone with bolas.

Any time i do well as rengar people call him the overpowered new champ, but if i dont do that well people yell and ***** at me asking "why did you play him he's underpowered"

/endrant im to tired to think strait so im going to bed -.-

NoneLikeRob

09-03-2012

Rengar really is fairly underpowered considering the potential of his kit. He is a so-so solo top, and his jungling really depends on the other team making mistakes. He really has no game-changing ability seeing how the only scary move he has is his Q but it needs 5 stacks to be anything great. I am sure he will be getting some reworks in an upcoming patch, but the reason I don't play him anymore is simply because there are champs that leave him in the dust both for jungling and for solo-top. He is fun to play, and I like the mechanics of his kit, but until he is brought to the same level as the other tops and junglers, he just really isn't a smart choice.

CorruptNemesis

09-03-2012

I just saw a high elo stream of a top laner playing Rengar. He won his lane against Darius, but only just. After he got his trinity force he definitely carried his team hard which is no easy feat when you have a Darius laning phase. The ability to just jump onto their AD carry was a huge factor in winning the fights. He also done some cool roams with his ultimate by pushing his lane hard up to the tower and then entering the enemy jungle.
From what I've seen Rengar is a solid top laner in the right hands with heavy sustain and kill potential as well as late game usability.

I think he's suffered the same fate as Jayce. A lot of noobs played him at first giving him a bad reputation but as soon as the pro players start picking him up you realise how strong they are in capable hands.

bumbertyr

09-03-2012

exactly corrupt, though the trinity force is meh on him, thats exactly my point, hes an amazing character, just carried a ranked match with him. and winning against darius is sorta easy if you use the bola zoning tactic. and sinistar, do you know how fast you can get his stacks? you obviously have only seen BAD rengars. go look up a good one, rengar is a SCARY top when played correctly.