Ask Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Poor Urgot.

All he wants is a hug. The only reason he uses his Ultimate is so that he can get closer to hug others. But that only results in the target being given to his team. Or turret. }}
((But Viktor designed the HKPR, meaning...

Scumbag Viktor.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
No.
"So you refuse to satiate my curiosity? What harm could there be in a simple embrace? Or do you find me so disgusting, so abominable?"

( Sad Urgot is sad )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Do you like catnip?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
"So you refuse to satiate my curiosity? What harm could there be in a simple embrace? Or do you find me so disgusting, so abominable?"

( Sad Urgot is sad )
What kind of curiosity lies in an embrace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Do you like catnip?
Catnip? I can has-- NO! I do not like catnip!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Nidalee,

How is it working for the Nighthunter, Shauna Vayne?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Catnip? I can has-- NO! I do not like catnip!
(You earn all the thumbs ups up I could possibly give. )

You know, I heard Zyra's selling catnip at her shop... want me to get you some? It's delicious.
Oh, and do you have any relative cougars who are still alive? Do you talk to them? I heard cougars are solitary creatures, but I figured that you at least see your adoptive mother.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Nidalee,

How is it working for the Nighthunter, Shauna Vayne?
She is a very nice woman, but cleaning her home of blood was the most awkward part of our work friendship, especially the blood.
...she has other cats, too. She can't tell me I didn't see those cat food in the cupboards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
(You earn all the thumbs ups up I could possibly give. )

You know, I heard Zyra's selling catnip at her shop... want me to get you some? It's delicious.
Oh, and do you have any relative cougars who are still alive? Do you talk to them? I heard cougars are solitary creatures, but I figured that you at least see your adoptive mother.
I said no! I hate catnip!

...maybe I'll try just a bit, but that is it.

My family, the cougar side, still exists within my homeland, undisturbed. But those that I once called my parents have died from aging. I speak to them whenever I am not summoned. They understand my words, and I understand their growls like humans understand other languages. Yes, we are solitary creatures, but on the contrary, we still speak to one another, during the mating season... hehe... and when the young is raised by their mothers. At least that is what I have learned from my mother cougar when I was young.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

11-12-2012

((Bamp!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

11-12-2012

What do you enjoy most about the wild lady Nidalee? For me I like the cold of my homeland.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
((Bamp!))
((You're alive!))