Ask Nidalee

12345612 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Retribution

Member

09-06-2012

Dear Bestial Huntress,

It has come to my attention that although I am a skilled marksman, there is far more involved in hunting prey. As noxians can be fickle fiends, do you have any hunting expertise that you wish to impart upon a would be stalker of the night?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Bestial Huntress,

What do you enoy most about hunting?

-Warwick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Robot

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Cathuman fleshling

what can you tell me of the life forms you lived with in your childhood
and i welcome you to our society

-Blitz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

09-07-2012

Ah always thought it odd. Yer're all fer' the survival of the fitest, n' yet' ya' have a spell that heals people. Care ta' explain this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Graveman View Post
*A robed figure approached the Ask column that Nidalee hosted. He was clad in the ornamented purple robes of a summoner, and clutched a staff and spellbook under both of his arms. He glanced around the room before asking his question.*

"Ah, I see even the Huntress has a place within the Institute as well. Care to listen to a proposition that I have to offer?" *The man spoke with a condescending tone of voice.*
She scoffed, teeth bared as she looked the man in the eyes, glaring skeptically at this 'proposition', unknown to her the full definition of the word, being raised on her own. Her eyes seemed to show a glare, pupils shaping and irises turning into a fiery orange. Focused. It clearly showed a message: Get on with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Nidalee.

How do you fare?
I am well, but being forced to make this 'message board' in exchange for the safety of my own home is a disgrace! Janna had something to do with this, I know it, and she will pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Retribution View Post
Dear Bestial Huntress,
It has come to my attention that although I am a skilled marksman, there is far more involved in hunting prey. As noxians can be fickle fiends, do you have any hunting expertise that you wish to impart upon a would be stalker of the night?
There is not much to say to those that do not have the instincts of a beast, marksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Bestial Huntress,

What do you enoy most about hunting?

-Warwick
The taste of prey is the enjoyed, but the fun in chasing the fearful prey is amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Robot View Post
Cathuman fleshling

what can you tell me of the life forms you lived with in your childhood
and i welcome you to our society

-Blitz
Welcoming me in the civilised society is unnecessary, but thank you. The wildlife have been the only forms of life that I lived with in my childhood, but they are my family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Ah always thought it odd. Yer're all fer' the survival of the fitest, n' yet' ya' have a spell that heals people. Care ta' explain this?
But then there are some Summoners that are worried that I might be 'OP' if it wasn't for the heal. But I cannot heal outside the Institute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

09-08-2012

HIII THERE!!!!!

*Lulu suddenly appears in front of Nidalee*

MANY people SAID that YOU are A COUGAR but NOT in the ANIMAL sense!! what DOES that mean???

ALSO are YOU still MAD with JANNA for STEALING your summoner BOYFIREND??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Graveman

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
She scoffed, teeth bared as she looked the man in the eyes, glaring skeptically at this 'proposition', unknown to her the full definition of the word, being raised on her own. Her eyes seemed to show a glare, pupils shaping and irises turning into a fiery orange. Focused. It clearly showed a message: Get on with it.
*The man narrowed his eyes as the Huntress stared back. It was obvious his presence hasn't received the best regards. Nevertheless, he retrieved a sheet of paper from a shoulder-bag that he had.*

"There are many plants within the jungles that you reside in. Given your extensive knowledge of cultivating the land for survival, I've come to ask you to harvest some of these plants. I've procured a list detailing what traits and properties I need for these plants. You would have to match the plants closest to what I request. Since this isn't a favor, I'm sure you expecting payment. So what shall it be? Oh, and one more thing; you can read...can you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

09-09-2012

".....Can I have a hug?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
HIII THERE!!!!!

*Lulu suddenly appears in front of Nidalee*

MANY people SAID that YOU are A COUGAR but NOT in the ANIMAL sense!! what DOES that mean???

ALSO are YOU still MAD with JANNA for STEALING your summoner BOYFIREND??
She was slightly startled, roaring the sound of a cougar and lunging back as the sorceress appeared. She stood up and composed herself again.

"That means sentiment. Most of my kind think of only hunting and preying, but they do not think too carefully before striking, sometimes being trapped by hunters and being saved by their fellow feline.

And no, the summoner has been 'taken care of'. His disloyalty towards me, accepting to see other women, in fact, seeing other women that have been pointed to him by that hunk of metal is the worst act I have seen."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Graveman View Post
*The man narrowed his eyes as the Huntress stared back. It was obvious his presence hasn't received the best regards. Nevertheless, he retrieved a sheet of paper from a shoulder-bag that he had.*

"There are many plants within the jungles that you reside in. Given your extensive knowledge of cultivating the land for survival, I've come to ask you to harvest some of these plants. I've procured a list detailing what traits and properties I need for these plants. You would have to match the plants closest to what I request. Since this isn't a favor, I'm sure you expecting payment. So what shall it be? Oh, and one more thing; you can read...can you?"
"This is not what I want, human, and you will not get your hands on the forests that I call my home. I'd much rather have it that your civilisations did not find anything to ravage just like the Crystal Scar." her tone raised: "And you dare question my intelligence?!" she snatched the paper and tore it in half, "That's what I think of civilisation being in place of my home." she stood up, and walked from the man, who was presumably a summoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
".....Can I have a hug?"
No.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-23-2012

{{ Poor Urgot.

All he wants is a hug. The only reason he uses his Ultimate is so that he can get closer to hug others. But that only results in the target being given to his team. Or turret. }}


12345612 ... 46