Looking for a duo partner... desperate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iUniicorn

09-02-2012

I am stuck in the 1200's, people say if you're good enough you will get out, but there is no way I can carry 4 other people who make me play support. Looking for a partner with higher elo so I can play higher ranked games.

MarlaMazzyHope

09-03-2012

I can't understand why nobody's replying. It's the opprotunity to play with a less skilled player and bring them into a bracket they haven't earned the right to play in. Plus they get to lower the elo they get from each victory. It's all win.

Seriously, were all improving right? So you will keep getting better, and eventually move out of the 1200s, it's logical. But I do think it's probably going to take longer as a straight support

iUniicorn

09-03-2012

My problem is that I always get stuck with support, I can top,jungle,mid, or adc, but if I wanna play that role there would be 2... people in lower elo brackets just don't compromise at all, so I end up stuck with support, every lane feeds and I can't do anything about it.

Ew Stranger

09-03-2012

I'm down but I'm not higher

locohardy

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iUniicorn View Post
I am stuck in the 1200's, people say if you're good enough you will get out, but there is no way I can carry 4 other people who make me play support. Looking for a partner with higher elo so I can play higher ranked games.
i have no idea wat the 1200's are but im willing to help out

LSgraal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

im down, currently at 1295 elo

im no pro but i have a brain.