What's this backdoor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tribrn

11-20-2010

Warum?

acosn

11-20-2010

It's kind of a **** move even if it's perfectly valid.

The only time I ever get on anyone's case about back dooring is if they don't produce results, especially if we lost a critical team fight because they decided to wander off into la-la land to do what ever strikes their whims.

eric the blue

11-21-2010

complaining about backdoor is silly-i'm sure they would do the same if they could!

BackDoorer

11-21-2010

i believe someone called me?

JRylez

01-02-2011

I wasn't sure if backdoor-ing was legit or not, i do it occasionally and get *****ed out the whole time or people report me for various stuff 0o idk im glad i found this because i was a little sick of that.

hydrogencar

01-02-2011

At a certain point it's just too fkin risky to teamfight 5 vs 5, this is where you decide to BD and split-push only. Perfectly fine.

TakinTheHeat

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Santana View Post
I just got seriously chewed out by both teams for killing a tower. I thought I was supposed to kill towers.

I started playing last week so I asked them to explain. They said killing buildings without minions is "cheap." I thought it was playing the game, or at least my character, Master Yi.

So I said sorry and politely continued to play their way (winning anyway). However, this stinks of nonsense. There are no gentlemen's rules in war. Exploits are one thing, this is using your game-given abilities to do what you're supposed to do.

It felt like people whining about counter spells in Magic, or throws in Street Fighter. Just adapt and fight back, or continue being bad. If I've been playing a week and I've already passed you in tactics... that says a lot.

Cheers
So on the forums your attitude is **** it lets backdoor, but in game with a bunch of whiners its "Oh I'm sorry let me wipe your ass".

**** them, win the game already. If you were yi and you didnt backdoor and win us the game when you could have I would be very displeased with you.

Emmortahl

01-02-2011

As annoying as I find having to defend against backdooring, there is nothing actually wrong with it. I also find stuns and suppresses annoying, but I wouldn't call it cheap or expect someone to get a ban for it.

Goal of the game: Destroy opponents nexus. If backdooring is how you have to do it, then more power to you.

UnderAchiever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

i always get gratz from both teams after a sucsesfull BD as rammus taking out the entire tower from full hp, never got raged at b4 lol

Shiroikiri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

It must be because of your name ;p