What's this backdoor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

03-30-2010

dota was a different game
it is a LOT harder to escape from a bd in lol than it was in dota, with giant ass maps and 2 second home tps, where someone could clear through a tower and get out before you covered a fourth of the distance back home.
Here trying to do that and get a 10 second tp off is much harder, especially since someone can cover the map in 30 seconds or less.

Greensamo

03-30-2010

Lots of characters can BD.. I was bored last night and built a backdoor Mundo.. we were getting our butts kicked.. then all of a sudden two of their towers and an inhibitor goes down... LOL! we won.

CruelJester

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

Hahaha...just played a round in TT where we were down in kills, yet had their inhib towers down (4 towers) while they had one! tower of ours down. Our Panth ults in, takes his sweet time to kill one inhib and proceed to the bot inhib and take it as well. We rush, and win.

Nobody pills back to stop Panth - error number one. Error number two is crying about how they had us in kills...last i checked the winner wasn't the one with the most kills...the winner is the one who takes out turrets and then the nexus...

Best part is the Yi thats 8-2 starts qq'n about how backdooring is illegal and results in a 2 week ban, apparently written somewhere in the ToS? LMAO.

YI. Against BD'n? Pick a new champ stud, Yi isn't right for you...

Kinney

03-30-2010

The enemy's gate is down.

Rollo

03-30-2010

dude its how you as yi win. Its also how trist and tf and twitch turn games around. nothing more annoying when ur winning then destiny then blam! TF's on ur inhib and now 2 people recall to try and get him, he gets it and flashes away. Backdooring is a game changing manuever that should be taken advantage of :P

Bonegnasher

03-31-2010

I don't have any real problems with backdooring. However, I do think Riot needs to add some better ways to counter it. Recall takes way to long, plus you have to run from the fountain to the tower that's getting jacked, which takes even longer. May as well not even bother. I'd sure love to have scrolls of teleport in LoL...

That being said, if you backdoor, you better be ready to defend against the other team backdooring you, cause they're sure as hell gonna try to get you back. Make sure you're prepared before you open up that can of worms.

Steve

P.S. the fact that TF can teleport into your base just like Furion used to is seriously ridiculous. Fix plz

Swift Ghost

Recruiter

03-31-2010

The kind of BD that's ok IMO is when a tower is like 5 hits away form dying but personally I don't think it's 'right' to have you whole team be owning and pushing through your enemy base, then notice there aren't anymore minions coming and they're spawnign super-minions 2 per lane. Of course people have their own definition of 'right' and what's 'Ok' and 'Legit'. I'm just gining my 2 cents

Gigg

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegnasher View Post
I don't have any real problems with backdooring. However, I do think Riot needs to add some better ways to counter it. Recall takes way to long, plus you have to run from the fountain to the tower that's getting jacked, which takes even longer. May as well not even bother. I'd sure love to have scrolls of teleport in LoL...

That being said, if you backdoor, you better be ready to defend against the other team backdooring you, cause they're sure as hell gonna try to get you back. Make sure you're prepared before you open up that can of worms.

Steve

P.S. the fact that TF can teleport into your base just like Furion used to is seriously ridiculous. Fix plz
There is a summonner spell called Teleport.

mijikmushie

03-31-2010

im kinda in 2 minds about BD'ing. Tbh i have done it often, and if im in the enemy base they are all dead and the teams all theere then u can smash a few towers see nothing wrong with that at alll. nor do i have any real issue with people doing it while a team fight or w/e is going on. The only time it annoys me ALOT is when its a 4v5 game and they team with 5 people resorts to doing it cause they are actually loosing. Under that circumstance i find it very cheep and bad form.

mijikmushie

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigg View Post
There is a summonner spell called Teleport.
you dont even need that if he is in your base, hit recall.