I keep on running into same players for the entire day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeddyTeemo

09-02-2012

Has anyone have this issue where they keep on running into the same players?
Or LOL is just that dead these days because of D3 and Dota2.....

Rykaal

09-02-2012

LoL is far from dead. your just being stuck in an endless loop with the matchmaking system, stuff like this can happen. Either that or the other few players you keep running into are a group of friends who stick together ingame forever.

TeddyTeemo

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post
LoL is far from dead. your just being stuck in an endless loop with the matchmaking system, stuff like this can happen. Either that or the other few players you keep running into are a group of friends who stick together ingame forever.
I am not sure about the matchmaking system.... It's abit weird from what I can see you're right.

Also I am solo queuing so I don't think thats the issue.

But I do realise for some odd reason If I have a premade of 5. I usually get another premade enemy team as well. Which I thought it was quite cool but quite annoyed at the same time, because 99% of the time it's a really good enenmy team with a lot of team work and everyone on their team with some sort of undead or jump away skill ....
I am not sure if thats just luck but I have had this issue countless times to the point I gave up premade and solo forever....=[

Atacand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyTeemo View Post
Has anyone have this issue where they keep on running into the same players?
Or LOL is just that dead these days because of D3 and Dota2.....

If anything, LoL is stronger than ever BECAUSE of D3 :P... but yeah sometimes you are just unlucky/lucky.

Adver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-03-2012

just block them if you dont want to get qued up with them

Lord Mockery

09-03-2012

TBH, it sounds like you were wanting your pre-made grp to get all randoms to fight hoping for a "hur hur pub stomp". If your playing on a ranked team your going to get another ranked team, and those games are, or should be, totally different than your solo Q experience. If your not all talking to each other, and counter picking, and playing smart at the level required to do well in that kind of setting than don't expect to have good results. Sure, there are teams out there who just grp up, dont voice chat, and go at it. But if you want to do well, your whole team would need to step it up some in all regards.

Some basic things to remember IMO. Follow your MIA if you know where they are going. Use voice chat. Wards, and more Wards. Make sure people pick dedicated ROLES not CHAMPIONS. Make sure everyone can play 2-4 champions in their designated role. Learn the champion select order for least ammount of counters. Have your TOP, MID, and ADC also pick up your jungle and supports champions so you can swap to further help with less counter picking. Dont be afraid to swap lanes if your team can manage it and it helps avoid a hard counter or gives you guys a hard counter.

There are lots of things to consider, I guess I am just trying to say that if you want to do well in the 5 man pre-mades than you will have to do a lot more than Que up with good players and hope for the best.

^_^