Building: Leona and Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomScar

09-03-2012

Your build doesn't have a lot of damage early, and if you can't farm/pick-up kills early, you can't be as effective as you'd want to be. (Those are some expensive items for little reward)

Personally, you should build damage more than anything else. Attack speed doesn't do **** early game, specially when fights aren't occurring yet. Since your role is a bully in lane, you should be able to deal a lot of damage in every single auto-attack.

Early auto-attack damage + Reckoning can completely win your lane from almost any match-up.

Don't rely on your Divine Blessing as a way of sustaining yourself in any way. Use it for fleeing/chasing. Using it just for the heal component is situational.

Also, hybrid build is really iffy for Kayle (personally). You should focus on one attribute either AD/AP. If you're getting focused a lot (and by a lot, I mean 9/10 of times), tell your team that you need to save your ultimate for yourself.

This is just my input. You can agree/disagree all you want.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlowyS

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
Kayle:
-Berserker's Greaves
-Nashor's Tooth
-Soul Shroud
-Hextech Gunblade
-Phantom Dancer
-Black Cleaver

This build attacks fast and keeps her E up 100% by the time you have Soul Shroud. The rest of the items focus on making her E hit harder. Gunblade's Spellvamp/Life Steal aid in survivability I think. Phantom Dancer stacks on this by boosting attack speed. I'm iffy on Black Cleaver, since this build might benefit more from AP than AD, but I'm not sure what to replace it with.

Admittedly these have been working pretty great so far. I noticed I get focused down a lot in PvP matches which kind of kills my enjoyment though. I figure some tweaking is in order so I'm asking for help.
I usually prefer the recommened build on Kayle with an added Nashor's Tooth

Kayle
Berzerker's Boots
Nashor's Tooth
Guisnoo's Rageblade
Ageis of the Legion
Hextech Gunblade or Zeke's Herald
Trinity Force