Do you think jungling in blind pick is OK?

Yes 33 89.19%
No 4 10.81%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Jungling in blind pick... do you think it is okay?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BIueberry Muffin

09-02-2012

I was playing on BLIND PICK when i enter a team of 3 people on skype and another random player. i choose jax and go top, but the brand that was supposed to go with me as i asked goes bot, and a skarner starts jungling
I politely tell him to stop jungling and help me out against an ahri and a warwick, whom i couldn't handle by myself, but the skarner refused to come and the 3 skypers start insulting me for asking him to stop jungling.
What do you think?

Forrestfire15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

I think that most players should learn how to play against a 2v1 top, and also that having an enemy team without a jungler is not only rare, but in your team's favor, since the jungler can donate buffs more often and get much more farmed.

Nishaven90

09-03-2012

Learn to deal with a 2v1.

win will

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

HOw did you know that it will be 2v1 lane when it is blind pick
just wondering

Khanhrhh

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by win will View Post
HOw did you know that it will be 2v1 lane when it is blind pick
just wondering
Because he's level 14. It's uncommon below level ~25 in blind pick to have a jungler at all, since the Jungler lacks the runes/masteries to do so effectively and the 1v2 solo top lacks the runes/masteries to do it well as well.

Also, if you expect Mr "I saw someone jungling Skarner at NA Regionals" to be an asset, you're probably wrong. They won't gank, at all. They won't offer buffs and will generally be as good as AFK until team fights start (where they'll be underleveled).

I appreciate OP's frustration, and yelling "learn 1v2" isn't constructive.

NoneLikeRob

09-03-2012

The best thing about normal blind picks: They don't really matter!

I personally use normals to improve my game and to practice. Contrary to popular belief, bot games are NOT good practice, bot games are for familiarizing yourself with a champion, or just to troll around in. The only way you are going to really learn a champion or a role is to apply it to a game playing against live people, when playing against real people you are forced to make adjustments on the fly, and learn how to adapt to various situations as they develop, something you don't do in bot games.

With that being said, yes, it is great to jungle in normals, that is where you learn to jungle. If you can't 1v2, then your best bet is to stay back and farm under tower, let their lane push and keep pushing, this not only robs the lane of farm (which is going to be minimal anyways because you have two people fighting over one lanes farm) but allows you to safely farm yourself and though your turret will take a little bit of your farm, you will be more than able to keep up. Also solo laning against two people is going to prepare you for ranked matches. Often times, in higher Elo, you will see lane switches to bring an advantage to top lane while the jungler focuses more on the bottom lane.

MightyMaose

09-03-2012

sorry, but as a 1v2 you should have had the advantage on them eventually, since they are sharing gold & exp you would be out scaling them massively. specially as Jax...you will learn more about the game as you keep playing

BIueberry Muffin

09-03-2012

Look guys I'm still a noob so i can't handle 2 people yet, plus when i asked for help no one came to the lane

Flagrock

09-03-2012

2v1 in lane is hard. It takes a good deal of time to learn. Also, 2v1 the jungler is only making it even for gnaks. The best strat is for top to turtle and have the jungler super feed bottom. Just hug your turret and bait them into diving you stupidly. It's a learning curve.