Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


THE TRUE MVP of the NA regionals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouisLeGros

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Unfortunately Lyte & IronStylus left early so I couldn't catch a picture of them. Nika didn't know who Iaw was. Also Pendragon vehemently refused to have his picture taken with the sign.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ariaze

Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
LouisLeGros:
Unfortunately Lyte & IronStylus left early so I couldn't catch a picture of them. Nika didn't know who Iaw was. Also Pendragon vehemently refused to have his picture taken with the sign.

OMG I can't believe you really did it LOL.

#1 on my friends list for sure so epic!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claw of Time

Member

09-02-2012

LoL!



I cant believe people would go that far for iaw...

I would of done something trolly instead


Well nice job i suppose


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby2

Member

09-02-2012

Hahaha, dude thats awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Countdown

Recruiter

09-02-2012

Hey Iaw can i add you in game? :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexenir

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
LouisLeGros:
Also Pendragon vehemently refused to have his picture taken with the sign.


That's the funniest part xD

And who is the guy in first pic?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ariaze

Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
Louiegi:
Hey Iaw can i add you in game? :3

Sure


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouisLeGros

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
Claw of Time:
LoL!



I cant believe people would go that far for iaw...

I would of done something trolly instead


Well nice job i suppose


I think I got my paper plate Trundle mask on the stream on day 2.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claw of Time

Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
LouisLeGros:
I think I got my paper plate Trundle mask on the stream on day 2.



To bad people respect you more than iaw

xD



I wish riot didnt suspend my Lord Abel account

I hate posting on usernames without my name on it!



520495


Riot pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexenir

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
LouisLeGros:
I think I got my paper plate Trundle mask on the stream on day 2.


Oh, this is what that was.

Yup, it appeared on day 2. I couldn't tell what it was at the time, though.