"Is this team for real?"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryptopunk

09-02-2012

Just played quite possibly the worst game ever...
Actually it wasn't bad, I had a positive score, highest CS in game, and my mid lane opponent wasn't half bad, keeping me constantly on the move. We kept ourselves pretty grounded, not really letting each other push too hard.

My top and bottom lanes destroyed enemies towers pretty quick.
After the 10 minute point, our Voli decided to come push mid. I quickly realized the enemy team was all going mid after losing top and bottom. However, our Volibear would tower dive 1v4 and even 1v5.. After dying for obvious reasons, he would begin to talk **** about how I was bad (in much worse terms though).
He would also speak in /all saying things like "Report Sucky Graves for not cooperating with team and being unskilled player."

So, I'm curious, if the other 4 people jumped on this "Graves sucks" bandwagon (which they did) and all reported me for not cooperating with team, which was always after a completely impossible tower dive, is this an actual bannable offense, or is this guy just out of his mind? I've viewed the Tribunal before and I've noticed the chat-log, ending scores, and builds are shown as well. I'm wondering if this is all taken into account for someone that's actually reporting me.

I'm sure I could have reported him for something like "Feeding" and "Unskilled Player" seeing how his end score was 2/14 and his CS was 15 (no joke).

I ended the game 3/3/3 with a CS of 174 in a 26 minute game.

MCerberus

09-02-2012

Here's a fun little piece of trivia: a lot of people punish for threatening to report and being a complete wad. His report on you doesn't do anything but lower his report credibility, so just roll your eyes and keep playing.

Also 'unskilled' and 'did not communicate' reports do absolutely freaking nothing.

huntr887

09-02-2012

Based on what your saying I would not vote to punish you for this game unless you were incredibly rude in your response but even then I think most people give lee-way when they see that a person is being targeted.

I believe that you generally need 10+ total reports over at least 2 games before you are sent to the tribunal for the first time anyway though.

I don't think that you have anything to worry about when it comes to suspensions / bans if thats all that you have been done.

When someone does that to you you should report them for harrasment: verbal abuse depending on how rude they are. unskilled player isn't registered by the tribunal and feeding isn't taken as seriously.