Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking for ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WatDaWat

09-02-2012

So I normally play normal que and people usually know whats up.

When I ask for a leash, people know what I mean.

I recently tried some ranked since I felt confident I would be good enough.

It feels like I'm playing with level 5's. People don't know what a leash is, are picking rammus for support, spend 90% of their time waiting in a bush and not csing.

One of my three games I went 3/0/10 and fed my teammates to victory as jungle. Next game I played AD carry 8/3/5 but my team was entirely retarded with Mid being the exception. The third game our ADC D/C'd and our Top was a 12 year old troll.

I dont understand why my Normal que games are so much more competently played than my ranked??

Also, shouldn't the matchmaking system try you with varying skills levels so it can determine where you best fit in as opposed to shoving you with every troll out there?

Sorry for the long post but my first ranked have been utterly frustrating and I have no idea why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WatDaWat

09-02-2012

Found my lolking profile thing btw.

It's 9/2.2/7.4 after 5 games

The numbers are kinda high are they not...?