A new look, or idea to the SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oMaZo

09-02-2012

So league of legends is a very fun game and i love it not trying to diss it or anything just got an idea that would make it more player skill/ champion orientation based of a game and not just who ever does the greatest and has the strongest items.

So my idea basically stems off dominion/ aram proving grounds type of style, now im not saying this has to replace the original concept but it could...

basically dont change anything in the game in 5v5 summoners rift except the starting gold, the gold amount may vary but it would be 1000+ this way you have alot of leway and it shows how much knowlege you truely have of the game and what you should buy opposing your lane and the team accordingly and also allows the oppsite team to do the same, creating a new experience and faster more enjoyable gameplay. not only would this decrease the length of games dirasticly it creates more player based skill in the hands of a summoner creating new scenarios and metas unseen at every corner. some champion and items will likely be nerfd a little but it still makes for a very interesting game that is fast doesnt take 30-50 minuets and still has that feel of 5v5 SR

this is just a rough draft of an idea, what do you guys think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WatDaWat

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMaZo View Post
So league of legends is a very fun game and i love it not trying to diss it or anything just got an idea that would make it more player skill/ champion orientation based of a game and not just who ever does the greatest and has the strongest items.

So my idea basically stems off dominion/ aram proving grounds type of style, now im not saying this has to replace the original concept but it could...

basically dont change anything in the game in 5v5 summoners rift except the starting gold, the gold amount may vary but it would be 1000+ this way you have alot of leway and it shows how much knowlege you truely have of the game and what you should buy opposing your lane and the team accordingly and also allows the oppsite team to do the same, creating a new experience and faster more enjoyable gameplay. not only would this decrease the length of games dirasticly it creates more player based skill in the hands of a summoner creating new scenarios and metas unseen at every corner. some champion and items will likely be nerfd a little but it still makes for a very interesting game that is fast doesnt take 30-50 minuets and still has that feel of 5v5 SR

this is just a rough draft of an idea, what do you guys think?
Would be neat if you could adjust starting gold in Custom game screen. Giving no IP ofc