OMGYY 3v3 Proving Grounds Tournament! Also looking for casters/streamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atlas The Titan

09-02-2012

Congratulations to the winners of our 2nd 2v2 Tournament: Dwarvan and Supriseeeee of Team LOL POTATO (I don't pick the names!)

1st: Team LOL POTATO (Dwarvan/Surprisee)
2nd: Team JTJ (JTJ/noname2lazy)
3rd: Team Snakelight International (BEST SNAKIS NA/Dlighttt)

From here on out, www.Omgyumyum.com plans on running either a 2v2 or a 3v3 tournament every other weekend, with prizes each time! If there is enough interest, we will do both a 2v2 and a 3v3 every other weekend, one played one day and another played the next.

With that in mind, we are currently in the need of a couple of casters, one of whom can stream, and both of whom can consistantly cast for us each weekend that a tournament is being played. If you are interested in it, toss us a message either on here, or by sending me a message to my email, atlas.the.titan6570@gmail.com

With that, I'd like to announce that we will be running a 3v3 tournament this weekend, on Sunday, September 9th. Prizes will be the same (outlined below) as our 2v2.

If you have any questions about the event, or would like to give any feedback, toss an email to atlas.the.titan6570@gmail.com. I will respond ASAP and want any and all compliments/complaints sent there so that I can make this tournament as good as it can be!

http://www.z33k.com/games/league-of-...3v3-tournament

Current Prizes Include:

1st: $60 (20 per team member)
2nd: $30 (10 per team member)
3rd: $15 (5 per team member)

Drizzall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Please contact me about streaming and casting your tournaments. Best way to get ahold of me is on skype. Add me on Drizzall and tell me in the info who you are when you do so.

Good luck and talk to you soon :.)

Atlas The Titan

09-04-2012

Update! Need 24 more teams!