RADS Error

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosemaryy

09-15-2012

bump

Alute

09-16-2012

Hey guys. I've been having the same problem. I tried all of the fixes and they didn't seem to work for me either. I now have it running though so maybe it could be a software problem, perhaps a certain aspect loading or failing to load correctly at a certain time or something. I don't know. All I know is, is that my league is now coming up, last I checked and hopefully will stay up. Only other problem I have been having is the Sh**ty servers shutting me out of my game every five minutes. Hope every one of yours are working :3 Peace!

Froggertin

09-16-2012

Not sure if im having the same error but the screen before the patch updater (where it says league of legends) just flashes and doesnt go any farther than that. The error message is 0 help because it says unspecified error has occurred, check logs for more information

Rosemaryy

09-16-2012

bump

Rosemaryy

09-16-2012

bump

Rosemaryy

09-16-2012

bump

Rosemaryy

09-16-2012

bump

Qeynos

09-16-2012

"Not sure if im having the same error but the screen before the patch updater (where it says league of legends) just flashes and doesnt go any farther than that. The error message is 0 help because it says unspecified error has occurred, check logs for more information"

I've had this issue for several months. Worked with Riot Support Tech and they have No resolution. Just generic advice about reinstalling the Client and waiting for it to break again.

Rosemaryy

09-16-2012

bump

Alute

09-17-2012

bump

123456 ... 10