Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Looking for 1500+ players to complete roster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Currently we have top and jungle filled. Two real life friends very talented. Sick of trolls and wanting to get into competitive 5's.

Please add me or respond w/ what position you want and we'll talk in game.

Mid - Open
ADC - Open
Support - Open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serial Warder

IGN: Darth Seran
Role: Mid
Best champs: Leblanc, Morgana, Fizz, Karthus, Vlad, Swain, Malz
Little about yourself:
I used to play on a 1600-1520 Elo team but we recently disbanded just because of rl time restrictions and none of us really managing to stay in contact with one another. I used to main support but have been moved around on my team quite a lot and now find myself maining midlane champs. I have all champions and have a great understanding of all the roles and can generally sub in anywhere when needed.
Best Skill>Least

I really do enjoy the competitive scene and would love to run strategies and comps with a full fledged team.