How did we win this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wzthegreat

09-02-2012

I played this game with my friend yesterday, however, I am using his picture because I was not able to screenshot the result. What was the real reason our team won the game?
Note: Our team consists a range of levels of players (good-"newplayer") and decided to try revive-smite (or smite revive) with this build: mobility boots(may be finished after wriggles)--->Wriggles--->4 zeals---->finish zeal into phantom dancers or trinity forces, then you are allowed to sell stuff and get real items. Sadly Leona was not able to do the same.
http://i.imgur.com/p01kg.jpg

I would say 14 swords is too much

NineTailedFiend

09-02-2012

It looks like a solid win cuz' that Varus got screwed out of kills. :P An unfed powerful ranged carry like that is a chump at best.

Exovernian

09-02-2012

Meanwhile, at 300 elo

ragnaraq

09-02-2012

Dang. How did you win? vs darius, teemo, yi, and draven XD

Khanhrhh

09-03-2012

Because at 60+minutes a team member is down so long when he dies that you can have 5 v 4 or 5 v 3 quite easily. The longer a game goes on, the more chance there is that the team who is behind can get lucky/do a good play and turn around the match and push to the nexus in the time the team is down.

DubstepHippos

09-03-2012

Ahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaah aahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaha

No way...