The Deli

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
*uncle joe looks cuts some up and wraps it*
Thatd be 400 gold. Sorry if it seems a little expensive right now, prices will go down after the store ppicks up some business.

*Uncle Joe looks to yoshi*

Im sorry to hear that sir, would you like a sample of the ham to convince you to keep us in your patronage until prices lower a little?
A bit. I'm saving money for a special occasion.

SuperMan Pix

09-02-2012

Quote:
hmmm...*examines it* well I dont specialize in this kind of animal....you should go to Morgana's bakery.
oh...OK!!

Lulu puts a collar around the Pig's neck and walks it outside

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

*Uncle Joe cuts off a small piece of ham and hands it to Yoshi*

Hope you like it!

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Quote:
*Uncle Joe cuts off a small piece of ham and hands it to Yoshi*

Hope you like it!
Yoshi eats the ham sample given by Uncle Joe. After a few moments of chewing and getting a feel for the taste, he finds it delicious as well as a bit disappointing that he can't order a meal.

Darn, it's delicious. But I don't wanna walk home just to get my money...

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi eats the ham sample given by Uncle Joe. After a few moments of chewing and getting a feel for the taste, he finds it delicious as well as a bit disappointing that he can't order a meal.

Darn, it's delicious. But I don't wanna walk home just to get my money...
*Uncle Joe taps his chin for a second, then says* Aha. Tellya what. If you can run an errand for me I will give ya a couple pounds for free. *hands some gold* Go down to Morgana's bakery and get me some snickerdoodles. But keep in mind, if ya take that gold and keep it *eyes narrow and one would start to realize how much he sounds like the Godfather* Theres gonna be a problem. But I can trust ya right?

benjimenfire

09-02-2012

i will pay for yours and mine

UrgotFantasy

09-02-2012

Well i guess that solves that then.. *takes the gold back* whats your order yoshi?

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Looking at the menu

Oh gosh, I don't want the Noxian Ham...brings me back bad memories.

I'll try the Veal!

UrgotFantasy

09-02-2012

Nice choice. How many pounds? Keep in mind youre on someones tab. Itd be rude to ask too much *uncle joe clearly has a better grasp on morals than his nephew*

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Nice choice. How many pounds? Keep in mind youre on someones tab. Itd be rude to ask too much *uncle joe clearly has a better grasp on morals than his nephew*
Depends on how much he has right now. Well first of all, I don't really know the person paying for my meal so I want to introduce myself: I'm Yoshi and I serve as an admiral of the Bandle City Navy. Tell me about your name and yourself.

((Basically my profile is here: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2082))