Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Deli

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Mboy1100:
*uncle joe looks cuts some up and wraps it*
Thatd be 400 gold. Sorry if it seems a little expensive right now, prices will go down after the store ppicks up some business.

*Uncle Joe looks to yoshi*

Im sorry to hear that sir, would you like a sample of the ham to convince you to keep us in your patronage until prices lower a little?

A bit. I'm saving money for a special occasion.

SuperMan Pix

09-02-2012

Quote:
Mboy1100:
hmmm...*examines it* well I dont specialize in this kind of animal....you should go to Morgana's bakery.

oh...OK!!

Lulu puts a collar around the Pig's neck and walks it outside

UrgotFantasy

09-02-2012

*Uncle Joe cuts off a small piece of ham and hands it to Yoshi*

Hope you like it!

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Mboy1100:
*Uncle Joe cuts off a small piece of ham and hands it to Yoshi*

Hope you like it!

Yoshi eats the ham sample given by Uncle Joe. After a few moments of chewing and getting a feel for the taste, he finds it delicious as well as a bit disappointing that he can't order a meal.

Darn, it's delicious. But I don't wanna walk home just to get my money...

UrgotFantasy

09-02-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Yoshi eats the ham sample given by Uncle Joe. After a few moments of chewing and getting a feel for the taste, he finds it delicious as well as a bit disappointing that he can't order a meal.

Darn, it's delicious. But I don't wanna walk home just to get my money...

*Uncle Joe taps his chin for a second, then says* Aha. Tellya what. If you can run an errand for me I will give ya a couple pounds for free. *hands some gold* Go down to Morgana's bakery and get me some snickerdoodles. But keep in mind, if ya take that gold and keep it *eyes narrow and one would start to realize how much he sounds like the Godfather* Theres gonna be a problem. But I can trust ya right?

benjimenfire

09-02-2012

i will pay for yours and mine

UrgotFantasy

09-02-2012

Well i guess that solves that then.. *takes the gold back* whats your order yoshi?

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Looking at the menu

Oh gosh, I don't want the Noxian Ham...brings me back bad memories.

I'll try the Veal!

UrgotFantasy

09-02-2012

Nice choice. How many pounds? Keep in mind youre on someones tab. Itd be rude to ask too much *uncle joe clearly has a better grasp on morals than his nephew*

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Mboy1100:
Nice choice. How many pounds? Keep in mind youre on someones tab. Itd be rude to ask too much *uncle joe clearly has a better grasp on morals than his nephew*

Depends on how much he has right now. Well first of all, I don't really know the person paying for my meal so I want to introduce myself: I'm Yoshi and I serve as an admiral of the Bandle City Navy. Tell me about your name and yourself.

((Basically my profile is here: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2082))