Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dedicated support LFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sippycupp

09-02-2012

Things you need to know about me:
Currently 1360 ELO
Previously 1450 ELO Tried to help a friend get out of ELO hell, and got stuck back in it lol.
I'm a dedicated support player. Not like this is a fleeting position for me. I prefer it over all other roles.
I am proficient in almost every support. IE: Alistar, Leona, Soraka, Taric, Blitzcrank, Nunu, and it's been a while since I Sona competitive but am working on my Sona skills again that she is somewhat viable now. My Janna is mediocre.
I have 99/103 Champions so can easily trade champs based on pick order without issue.
I'm 29, play LoL A LOT! No time constraints as far as when I can play. I have a working mic, skype, and live in las vegas, so yes, English is my first language.

Things you should know as far as what I'm looking for:
Looking for a team with an ADC that is proficient in Corki, Graves, Ezreal, and to a lesser extent Kogmaw, Ashe, and Trist.
A ADC that has correct rune/mastery pages.
A team that uses Skype, where EVERYONE has a working mic.
A team that English is their first language.
A team that plays in events. Even if it's just amateur events.
Reasonable ELO's. I'm not expecting a 1900 ELO team to scoop me up. But on the flip side won't join a team where the average is 1250 or below.
A team that runs and trys strats. Not looking to join a team, where they just play champs they are good with, that are not synergistic.

Add me in game if you feel I'm a good fit, I'll also be checking back on this thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sippycupp

09-02-2012

Bump!