Dedicated support LFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sippycupp

09-02-2012

Things you need to know about me:
Currently 1360 ELO
Previously 1450 ELO Tried to help a friend get out of ELO hell, and got stuck back in it lol.
I'm a dedicated support player. Not like this is a fleeting position for me. I prefer it over all other roles.
I am proficient in almost every support. IE: Alistar, Leona, Soraka, Taric, Blitzcrank, Nunu, and it's been a while since I Sona competitive but am working on my Sona skills again that she is somewhat viable now. My Janna is mediocre.
I have 99/103 Champions so can easily trade champs based on pick order without issue.
I'm 29, play LoL A LOT! No time constraints as far as when I can play. I have a working mic, skype, and live in las vegas, so yes, English is my first language.

Things you should know as far as what I'm looking for:
Looking for a team with an ADC that is proficient in Corki, Graves, Ezreal, and to a lesser extent Kogmaw, Ashe, and Trist.
A ADC that has correct rune/mastery pages.
A team that uses Skype, where EVERYONE has a working mic.
A team that English is their first language.
A team that plays in events. Even if it's just amateur events.
Reasonable ELO's. I'm not expecting a 1900 ELO team to scoop me up. But on the flip side won't join a team where the average is 1250 or below.
A team that runs and trys strats. Not looking to join a team, where they just play champs they are good with, that are not synergistic.

Add me in game if you feel I'm a good fit, I'll also be checking back on this thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sippycupp

09-02-2012

Bump!