Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungler LF Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGWP BestNautNA

09-02-2012

So i'm going to keep this simple. I main jungle but i can also play Solo Top and Mid. Champions i can jungle with are: Dr. Mundo, Hecarim, Alistar (he is always ban tho :/ ), Jarvan, Olaf, Amumu, Diana, Jayce, Sejuani, Nautilus, WW, Nunu, Jax and Rengar. I am looking for a competitive team that is willing to LEARN from THEIR mistakes. I want try hards NOT ragers. i havent done solo Q or Duo because i want to be able to carry the game in every lane before i get matched with random people. I have only done 5v5 Ranked. My last team was full of ragers and kicked me after our first lose. (btw i only played 5 games with them. i won 4 out of 5). If you are interested then let me know. Feel free to shoot me an invite and play a normal game first to see if you want me in your team.

I have skype and ventrilo (i prefer skype because i hate the push to talk thing)
i'm 19 years old.
I work so i can only play after 5pm Eastern time week days and i can play anytime on the weekends.