Suggestion to RIOT: AFKers and Leavers should be Punished More

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeddyTeemo

09-02-2012

I have had so many games where someone is afking or left the game never to be heard of so many times to ruin other's game it's not even funny.

Please ban them for longer since they obviously going to make a new account anyway so you might as well make the ban last longer.

TeddyTeemo

09-02-2012

wow another game with a afker in the game 5th game in a row today.

Yoona SS

09-02-2012

You can't really do this because not everyone does this on purpose. Most people afk or leave because they are lagging our their comp. is having probs. I rarely have any leavers and if there are its in the enemy team. Don't get me wrong I report anyone who leaves unless they have a reasonable reason. The ban system will catch up with them don't worry.

Sky Mence

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentxOrion View Post
You can't really do this because not everyone does this on purpose. Most people afk or leave because they are lagging our their comp. is having probs. I rarely have any leavers and if there are its in the enemy team. Don't get me wrong I report anyone who leaves unless they have a reasonable reason. The ban system will catch up with them don't worry.
Well dont ****ing play if you know you have bad internet or storms atm.

TeddyTeemo

09-02-2012

it's because you play during peak hours. I usually have to play during the non-peak hours after work....