Best and worst moments of LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeddyTeemo

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyTeemo View Post
well I think my worst one is. I had 47 bad games in a row. This involves about a week of LOLing.
Had leavers and feeders and afkers. Didn't win a single game. I don't know how But yeah....

Today two leavers in a row and feeder team. My 3rd game was going to be a lost for sure. I ran into the same premade team from 12 hours ago who was also a feeder. Lucky I remember one of their ign so I could queue dodge at least.

I don't know is it just my luck?????? Or THERE IS NOBODY PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ANY MORE HENCE WHY I GET THE SAME CRAPPY PLAYERS IN MY TEAM ALL THE TIME???
<--- Why did I get a 3 thumbs down?
I am serious i did lose 47 games in a row....

On the bright side 6th game for today I finally won once. But all 5 games I have run into the same players again......

SovietBlade

09-02-2012

well I got two and a half.
most "pro" moment was when I got a penta as fizz.
Most hilarious moment was when some blitz grabbed me as fiddle and I zhonya/ulted his team for a quadra.
And my dumbest moments are usually at the end of a roflstomp when me and my entire premade try to fountain dive the remaining enemy team [we've lost a game by getting aced from fountain once]

Rykaal

09-02-2012

Best: Me using Nasus and free farming for a good half hour toplane. Was litterally one shotting their Soraka with a single Q.
(this only happened when the enemy Garen disconected and the team was to stupid to send someone else top)

Worst: Whenever I use Karthus.

Endertome

09-03-2012

WORST: I'm new. I didn't know at the time that entering the Normal queue with my experienced friend would put me up against players at his level, not mine. I spend the next 38 minutes staring at gray screen more than colored screen. Even when I finally got items to build for survivability, the enemy team would focus me down and I'd die instantly before they even paid the more experienced/dangerous players any attention. We actually won that match, but it was pretty terrible on my end.

BEST: I wind up with an idiot teammate in Bot who insists on jungling (against the wishes of our actual jungler) and have to deal with Ezrael and Soraka by myself. I'm running Lux and have a fairly decent time despite this. I take a tower, mid goes MIA, and suddenly I'm faced with Soraka, Ezrael, and Veigar by myself. They're all damaged from harassing though and after some running and a tower dive from Tryndamere that got Veigar low, I scored a Triple Kill by hitting all three of them with Final Spark.

Solo Queue: Usually okay, sometimes really bad, sometimes pretty epic.