Best and worst moments of LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupportOrWillAFK

09-02-2012

Well, considering the extreme negativity of the majority of these forums, I figure a bit of tongue-in-cheek story sharing might be amusing. What are your best/worst moments of LoL? What made you feel the most "pro", and what made you cringe in shame?

Here are mine-

Pro- Sliver of health after a team fight. Kind of broke out even. I'm Taric, have a Jayce, Morgana, and Lux chasing me. I'm dodging skillshots left and right. Our rezzed Jungle (Nunu) comes and we wind up killing them because they were so focused on killing me.

Noob- I generally play support so...anytime, since I quickcast my spells, I stun a creep in lane instead of the enemy champion as my ADC is already going in.../shame

What are yours?

TeddyTeemo

09-02-2012

well I think my worst one is. I had 47 bad games in a row. This involves about a week of LOLing.
Had leavers and feeders and afkers. Didn't win a single game. I don't know how But yeah....

Today two leavers in a row and feeder team. My 3rd game was going to be a lost for sure. I ran into the same premade team from 12 hours ago who was also a feeder. Lucky I remember one of their ign so I could queue dodge at least.

I don't know is it just my luck?????? Or THERE IS NOBODY PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ANY MORE HENCE WHY I GET THE SAME CRAPPY PLAYERS IN MY TEAM ALL THE TIME???

M0rias

09-02-2012

That feel when you are typing to your team but forget to hit enter...and burn your flash 15 seconds into the game.

That feel when you are typing to your team and the enemy engages on you...and you can't use skills.
"hey guys dragon is up in on qwweeeeeeeeqqqwwqrr"

customplaying

09-02-2012

Best: started soloing baron as ad sion, the enemy team starts coming at me, i pentakill, then go back and solo baron and push for win

Worst: i'm blitzcrank, i go to grab a guy, fiddle ults over the wall in front of this guy and i grab fiddle instead, he gets a quadra kill :\

ragnaraq

09-02-2012

Best: When I got my first pentakill. I jumped into the team fight, already fed with a ton of life steal, and it had just barely started. I did almost every bit of damage and dived two towers. My team wasnt with me after I got the first kill. Then I had a quadra with barely any hp and i ran to the bush by wraiths. Their jayce fired into the bush, I dodged. He ran in - penta.

Worst: went 3/twenty something/? with tryndamere. It was only my second time but still. =.= I kept using ulti too early and got raped by darius and ali a lot.

Treza

09-02-2012

i got a few bests so im gonna post 3
1. 2 quadras in 1 game as zyra, first through good awareness, strong play, and positioning, and the other because i got fed from my first quadra

2. losing the game and losing team fights. im playing shaco and ive taken down what had to be atleast 5 towers that game. my team engages a team fight and loses it, meanwhile im backdooring through their nexus turrets with supers from a previous backdoor attempt. take down 1 nexus turret, 2 nexus turret, and the nexus for the win

3. im kayle, my team is losing pretty badly. (ranked) im up top quietly farming so i can do what i need to do as kayle. im farmed, and i show up. win 3 consecutive team fights with 3 extremely clutch ults all in 1 game, and a couple of skirmishes. and i basically single handedly turn what was a 5 to 20 kill game into an even kill game at 21 kills a peice. ace the enemy team and pick up a quadra in what ended up being the final push. i facetank 2 rows of turrets and both nexus turrets myself with my heals and ult as we win the game with 2 of our inhibitors down/exposed. my proudest moment of the game thus far

worst!!
ive got a couple of friends who i used to play league with, and they had the idea to try a ranked team (only 2 of our 5 players were what i would consider good players) and we go completely trashed by the enemy who was obviously far more experienced than we were. we were 0/40 by 20 minutes in and it was just brutal. i played akali mid for the first time in my life (usually play her top) i was being ganked, i wasnt calling mias, i wasnt farming effectively, and i was just overall playing poorly. whats worse was the rest of my team was doing even worse. somehow i scraped through with just 5 deaths while the rest of them had amassed 35 amongst the 4 of them. it was terrible and we had no control over anything. everything was lost everywhere, we werent warding and it was just terrible. i look back on that ashamed of how badly i played and feel embarrassment for both myself and my team

SayYesToYandere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-02-2012

Teemo pentakill while dead. GG.

Cernunoss

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by customplaying View Post
Best: started soloing baron as ad sion, the enemy team starts coming at me, i pentakill, then go back and solo baron and push for win

Worst: i'm blitzcrank, i go to grab a guy, fiddle ults over the wall in front of this guy and i grab fiddle instead, he gets a quadra kill :\
Well hey, look on the bright side, you gave that fiddle player a "best" story to add to the thread yeah?

TeknoWizard

09-02-2012

Best: 50 minute game, exact same kill score between both teams. Both of us were completely coordinated, both our teams weren't fighting with each other. We lost, but damn. That was so much fun.

Worst: I play on a laptop, for reference. And I use a wireless mouse. It ran out of batteries in the middle of a game, and I had no spares. I had to play with a mousepad. T'was brutal.

MoreMedz

09-02-2012

Best in recent memory was one where I was still trying our Katarina. We had a bad start, and we were absolutely obliterated in early and mid-game, and could not win a single team fight. I think we were about 20 kills behind at that point.

Then we decided to just play guerrilla warfare. So we started split pushing all lanes, trying to farm as much as we could, whenever we could. Whenever there is a push from them, we just try to hold on for as long as we can, with whoever there (death was usually guaranteed). Slowly, we were losing tower, then inhibitor, then more towers...but so were they, since we were practically suicidal in our rushes.

At one point, we were down to our Leona holding against their Diana, Xin and Janna at Nexus with one tower left. The tower fell, and so did Leona, but rest of the team came back just in time and we survived that push.

Their next push was a full party push. Our nexus was completely exposed, but we won that fight with three people surviving. We tried to rush their nexus, but could not do anything by the time we got there. We retreated. So there it was, a final showdown, at our nexus. At that point, we were all farmed enough to get close to our full builds, so we managed to win decisively.

End result, they were 30+ kills ahead, took 2 (or 3?) barons (we got none) and their Diana alone had 27.5k in gold and 40+ kills. Definitely not a pro match, but it was pretty epic.

Worst…playing when tired, and could not last hit properly.