Does TIAMAT work w/ Fiora still?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealRim

09-01-2012

I know that Tiamat is supposed to help Fiora's ult with the splash damage, but it says "basic attacks splash..."

Is Fiora's ult a "basic attack" or did they patch the Tiamat?

DaystarFire

09-01-2012

Tiamat is an on-hit affect, like sheen. since sheen states that it's your next basic attack, but it works with Fiora's ult. By the same logic Tiamat should work.

Nico Tio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

yes

Kyzrathnosh

09-01-2012

Sure does. Tried the troll-Tiamat build on her in a Dominion game.

holy balls.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

yes it still works , i run quad tiamts in ranked randomly for the surprise instant team fight win.
then win the game shortly afterwards

Cenerae

09-02-2012

Fiora's ult applies onhit effects, so even though it's not a basic attack Tiamat will still work with it.

Now, the actual usefulness of Tiamat on Fiora is questionable at best, but sometimes it pays off and lulz ensue.

Gster

09-02-2012

Tiamat viability on Fiora will depend on how farmed or fed you are and at what point of the game. Honestly getting tiamat during laning phase doesn't sound so great. You only need the splash damage during team fights and that is usually during mid-late game.

Taff1887

12-03-2012

AHAHAHA i did it and it works sooo funny u buy wriggles bootsthan tiamat tiamat tiamat tiamat tiamat thanb sell boots and jungle 2 so u sit in jungle farm hard
gank and get fed when u get 1st tiamat u than start sitting in the jungle for a long time until u have heaps and heaps of cashe to buy like 3 or 2 than go into team fight and get quadrakill like me almost got pentakill but i went in to late

The EstaPhreak

12-03-2012

Next patch hell yeah with the new upgrade to it.

StrmCkr

12-04-2012

Quote:
Next patch hell yeah with the new upgrade to it.
the next patch makes it unique so no it doesn't work the same any more.

plus it will not splash the damage from her ult any more it only applies your physical attack damage
as splash

no more fun instant win ults,