2v1 as Vlad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

etharian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

It really is a tough lane matchup still. Two people push easily on him. He's tough to farm with till Lvl 9 under tower because of cd. And also fizz can toss out grievous wounds reducing healing by 50%. Any good fizz should be able to dash in and logo out under a turret without even taking a single hit if vlad isn't actually positioned behind the turret. Im no pro vlad player. But I've gone up against some pretty decent fizz players and they can b a pain. Basically if u can't rely on ur jungle to help nurse u till u hit 9 then u will have a pretty big disadvantage. Basically turret hugging and saving ur pool till u outlevel them is the best ur team should hope for

L2P Mate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

U probably fed early on, if u werent so greedy and farmed at ur turret, u'd win. they dont even have ranged poke, so u probably suck balls.

I mean, the only time you can't farm under Turret is when u vsing like GP or Panth.

Grandlich

09-05-2012

I tend to enjoy being 2v1 on top with Vlad. Learn to Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge around your tower. Everyone thinks that Vlad is very weak. He has a lot of utility (Pool, Flash, AoE Damage, Transfusion). Stay under your tower. Go for every last hit you can. His Transfusion works instantly so if you must save it to ensure last hits. Avoid all of their pokes. When they do come into range hit them with Transfusion and gracefully back away. I have found myself behind my tower a lot. Eventually they will get restless and they will get aggressive. Play smart and dont button mash. Let the tower do most of the heavy work. Just keep yourself alive. Save your Ult for when they do tower dive. I have seen a lot of lower elo players panic for a hot second when they see that ult go off.

Keep moving around your tower. Dont run away from it. You are too slow. Just keep dancing around it.

I love getting a double kill with this. I love it even more when the jungle shows up to try and finish me off and i get him too.

I rock mostly defense in my masteries. I use my SpellVamp Quints. Pots are your best friend to keep you from falling into the "gank zone".

just hold out as long as you can until the other towers fall. keep getting last hits and farming gold. thats your job on top.

i have over 300 games as Vlad. He doesnt mess around. Just dont ever sit still always be on the move and never get into a rhythm they can predict.