Jungling in a bot game: it's always dull for someone...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MousseChocolat

09-01-2012

I love playing League of Legend, I play in bots games because its more friendly and less stressing.
But I really hate when a player do jungling.
It's really dull for the one who is solo top because in a bots game, the bots DON'T do jungling! So, the solo top player is alone against TWO ennemy champions and can only play defensive, and often, can't even do farming.
A lot of jungler don't consider this and never help the solo top player. And when they do help, they take all the kills and don't help with the turrets.

I understand there is a lot of cool champions good in jungling, and a lot of players who want to practice with them, but please, be more considerate toward the others players. It's really dull to be solo top, with almost no chance to upgrade your champion properly.

I propose this new summoner code rule to respect all the players:
Just ask if someone disagree to have a jungler in the team. If this person can play in team at bot lane, then fine, but if this person don't want to solo top, then just take an another champion or choose an another stategy.

Thanks to read me, I'm sure that I'm not alone to think like this.

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

They're bots...you should be able to 1v2, heck you could probably 1v5 a bot game...

LouisBMX11

09-01-2012

Its a team game... i think that your right: junglers dont act like they care about the team. Even when you can take all the bots by yourself, you forget the fun to play with others. Its very dull sometime to just be alone in a lane because others dont give a **** and only run after kills.

Swagsauce70

09-02-2012

I honestly love 1v2ing in a bot game. i usually get some kills. die if i get unlucky and then roll the bots the rest of the game.

Rykaal

09-02-2012

Smart players will build more tanky if its a 2v1 lane. Or there are tons of champions that you just can't kill 2v1 early on. Also I love 2v1ing as Darius / Jax / Olaf. I've done this in pvp games and usually facerolled top lane early.

MousseChocolat

09-02-2012

I know it's possible to be solo top against two ennemy bots.
My point is that is not everyone who like this.
It's not all the champions and even less all the summoners who can be offensive with two ennemies, and upgrade properly their champion.
It's a team game and I think it's not very nice when a summoner don't ask before jungling, if someone want to be solo top.
Why his/her choice is more important than the player who want to team up at top and have fun too?

WatDaWat

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MousseChocolat View Post
I know it's possible to be solo top against two ennemy bots.
My point is that is not everyone who like this.
It's not all the champions and even less all the summoners who can be offensive with two ennemies, and upgrade properly their champion.
It's a team game and I think it's not very nice when a summoner don't ask before jungling, if someone want to be solo top.
Why his/her choice is more important than the player who want to team up at top and have fun too?
Why do you value your fun more than theirs??? Maybe they like jungling?
Anyways, after the first 5 minutes you should be able to crush the bots.