List the champs youve outplayed a darius with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rondezvous

09-01-2012

Irelia
Garen
Evelynn
Yorick
Pantheon
Teemo
Vladamir
AP Shaco.

Yes, AP Shaco.

Feggit

09-01-2012

Umm almost any champ?
Seriously, just stay back a little bit to avoid his pull and if you go in stay in close so his spin wont hit you that much harder.
He's strong because people freak out and don't know what to do against him so they just feed.

Burizar

09-01-2012

jax

Chaos Paladin

09-01-2012

Pantheon
Teemo
Gangplank
Darius
Garen (ok pull me SPIN TO WIN)

iPrecision

09-01-2012

Kayle all day long

Skalerita

09-01-2012

As sona? no way... he'll just pull you and since you are so squishy you are death. Sona's Q is only 150 units longer than darius pull, and he has 10 more movement speed he will pull you if you try to Q him or power chord him.

Benshare

09-01-2012

pretty much every top that I play, which is around 10 or so. The trick to beating him is to get an early advantage with harass then stick to him like glue.

Zaurok

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalerita View Post
As sona? no way... he'll just pull you and since you are so squishy you are death. Sona's Q is only 150 units longer than darius pull, and he has 10 more movement speed he will pull you if you try to Q him or power chord him.
You can poke him with your Q out of the lane if you have enough mana regen and he can't do anything about it. 3 ranks of E and you'll have more MS than him. You could always power cord with W to reduce his damage by 20% if you're going for the kill.

Poke/harass with Q
Get W ready with power cord
go in AA range and power cord him
E+W+Q > power cord with Q for double passive damage.
I'm not sure if her ult can cancel his ult during the cast animation but you could always ult earlier.

The fact that she can Q him all day long makes her a good counter pick. He'll never be able to harass her without burning a summoner. It's like Eve against a good Teemo. She can't do **** and will be zoned out because his range is greater than her Q's range.

VenomatriX

09-01-2012

new xin zhao is a big counter to Darius, but why are u always posting new threads about him CerealBoxOfDoom?

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomatriX View Post
new xin zhao is a big counter to Darius, but why are u always posting new threads about him CerealBoxOfDoom?
Darius is something extreme in this game. And extremes make strategy games fun no matter how annoying they can get. But it's not the extreme on its own that makes it fun, it's also peoples reaction to such an extreme. There are many kinds of players, I'm of the variety that can waste hours lingering on seemingly useless information but will have an analytical advantage later. I reached level 30 with 2 pvp wins. I then got about 10 more in 2 days and another 10 and another. Before that though, I played bots about 500 times. Bots are predictable and not very smart true, but then so is a punching bag. You dont learn to fight by just jumping into brawls and hoping your natural talent comes out. Not if you don't want to waste time and organs. You punch the unsmart bag again and again, knowing that anything different that happens is always going to be a result of something you did, your inconsistancy. Ironically my main is ahri who supposedly is somewhat unpredictable due to her skillshots being able to miss. I knew she was the champ for me immediately.

I'm also a programming major and chess player. I'm very interested in game design and how the community adjusts to extremes. I like to discover and share results. But what good is sharing random results all the time. I find it fun but I don't think its terribly useful in the end. So I picked an extreme to focus on. A project i guess. Darius is something that feels overpowered and game warping. While this does seem bad for newer players wanting to get into the game, like the fools mate or playing the boss character in a fighting game vs mode against a new player, I realize that it's this sort of thing that give's me extra worth on a team. All the signs say I should go with darius, a contraversial champ. And when the next darius appears, Ill do the same. I thought it could be diana, but I soon realized she was nowhere near as extreme as darius. She was unusual but darius is extreme by design. Ironically I got darius just so I could try some stuff out and converse more but... I'm not actually all that interested in playing him much lol