[$400 Prize Pool] Kill Steal Gaming Presents: 5v5 Overkill Series #1!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KSG Soki

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlod View Post
Heh, noob here. Do all players on a team have to be level 30? I'm level 21, we have a level 22, and the rest are 30.
Unfortunately, yes. Most tournaments require you to be level 30.
You still have 2 weeks though! ;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGD Poseidon View Post
Im getting my team together right now were definitely in this, and don't plan on losing easily!
Looking forward to seeing you guys play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyanYuki View Post
How fast would we expect the prizepool money to come in?
In our rules, we state to allow us 1 to 2 weeks for the prizes which is about the same time as Riot takes. However, we've hosted 2 other money prize pools before the website rework and we delivered the prize within 2 to 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasteR of LoL View Post
I disagree with the 2 hour time gap in between games (unless they're BO3's). I've played in a different tournament with a similar schedule and it was very tedious. I'd suggest tentatively an hour in between each game (or an hour and 30minutes max).
I manage two 2K teams and I definitely know that feel which is why they are Bo3s as stated above: "Tourny Type: Single Elimination (BO3)".

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasteR of LoL View Post
Another thing worth considering, is that Go4LoL occurs every Sunday, so it's usually not a good idea to have anything on Sunday. I'd suggest Moving it to Friday and Saturday only. This isn't too big of an issue, since only 4 teams will make it to Sunday.
Yup, it isn't a big deal since its only the top 4 teams. If you get that far, you definitely want to stick around.

Thanks for all the feedback. I always prepare and I can ensure that this will be a well managed tournament just like our others have been. Hope to see you guys participate!

KSG Soki

09-06-2012

Many spots still available. :]

DigBik

09-07-2012

How can you add someone on your team ?

KSG Soki

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigBik View Post
How can you add someone on your team ?
http://www.killstealgaming.com/forum...team/#entry363

KSG Soki

09-11-2012

*bump*

Just posted to Reddit, so people are signing up now, pretty quickly.

KSG Soki

09-13-2012

Last day with a few spots left!

Ill Never Carry

09-14-2012

Do you have a link to the brackets? I need to know.. Im on team dig bics small elo.. We want to know the team we are going to play against and what time so we can know if I'll be able to play or not

Trapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTP JozyBacker View Post
Do you have a link to the brackets? I need to know.. Im on team dig bics small elo.. We want to know the team we are going to play against and what time so we can know if I'll be able to play or not
They pushed back the registration date. Not once, not twice.. 4 times.. To try and fill all the spots. Brackets will be up when they're finally done procrastinating, and I'll post them here for you.