[Suggestion] WASD Movement and Spell Targeting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nigel5000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

I would LOVE to see WASD movement as an alternative to right click "spamming". It would probably work best if designed for orientation toward the camera to prevent a "rotating" feel (W = North, S = South, A = West, D = East)

Also, allow single target spells to auto cast on hotkey press rather then hotkey + targeted click...seems rather tedious to have to do a double click and somewhat biased for champions with a flee.

=D

Sir Mavs

09-18-2010

Then how are you gonna cast your spells?

Edit: It will be really hard also.... cuz u might press the wrong key and BOOM your dead.

fishlord

09-18-2010

cant u make custom keys?

Nigel5000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

I have my spell keys 1, 2, 3, 4, atm...I just know I and many other that can 'dance' easier with keys

xSaintx

09-20-2010

That's a great idea. I'd love to have this option though I'd think it would change the culture of the genre. The entire community explains abilities by their key assignments, e.g. WASD. I'm all aboard though.

PotatoAttack

02-01-2012

I would also love WASD controls.

QERF are skills. XC are summoner spells. Also, click-to-move should STILL be on (because of issues like holding W for 15 seconds to get back to top lane, or having to navigate through jungle to destination while keeping map fixed at destination).

And of course, Bloodline Champions uses this feature, and it's quite natural feeling if you've ever played BC. It would make gameplay a LOT more accessible for people who don't like clicking all over the map.

Here's a link to how BC sets up their controls for non-believers who don't think this exists:
http://pcformat.techradar.com/files/pcf_content/2010/Oct/BloodlineChampioncontrols.jpg

Raid Z3ro

02-01-2012

play bloodline champions