For a New third champion bundle

Yes! 57 85.07%
No. 10 14.93%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

We Reached Another 20 Champion !! this mean..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h 2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

do want bundles

Amazing MuhKuh

09-18-2010

voted and bumped

Smoothbore

09-30-2010

Yes, bump bump bump. I currently own 2/20 newest champions and very much want to purchase a few more, but I'm holding out. If Riot releases a 20 champion bundle in time, I'll purchase that. If not, I'll just use my IP to buy some new champs. There will be a threshold for me in terms of the number of champions I already own in the bundle versus how likely I am to buy it, should it come out in the future. And that threshold is already kinda low.

JohnnyW

09-30-2010

It would make sense to do so, and the RP cost should justifiably be higher than the previous ones (not too much more though) since the champs cost more. It should still be a good deal or else no reason for it to even be made.

tianshi

09-30-2010

I already own all champions. If they release a new pack, everybody can just pay 20 bucks and this would make me feel like I have wasted HUNDREDS of hours farming up the IP. If they release a bundle, people who already have all champions should get a fair reward.