Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who do you prefer on Twisted?

Teemo 8 42.11%
Cho-Gath 6 31.58%
Master-Yi 1 5.26%
Kennen 2 10.53%
Darius 3 15.79%
Diana 0 0%
Tryndamere 1 5.26%
Fiddlesticks 0 0%
Sona 2 10.53%
Volibear 3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 19 .

Awesome Teemo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitxJoe Daddy

09-01-2012

Hey guys I have found lately that teemo on twisted is an awesome champ. In the begging get berserker greaves and 2 nashors tooth this helps alot with attack speed an a little ability power. Then go snatch a rod of ages or 2 and lastly work on getting an ionic spark! not only does his ulti do so much since it is such a small map but now u can really push lanes! Hope u like it thumbs up

Quick Rawr

09-04-2012

Those poll choices make sense..........

FairyCharmed

09-04-2012

I just noticed as well xD I suck at PVP (>.<') but I did real well with Teemo in Twisted Treeline, as opposed to the Summoner's Rift. The first one was a quick game, so I went 3-3-9, but the second one (okay, I played two Twisted Treeline games yesterday)... I went 11-9-17, which surprised me to no end. The one Summoner's Rift game I did recently, my team won, barely, and I went 4-6-?? (something I don't remember >.&lt.

I go with Ruby Crystal first, for survivability, and help with the pre-minion bloodfest (I call it that xD), and get E first, and max it first (most people already do that at least). At lv. 2, I get Blinding Darts, and lv. 3, I get Move Quick. I also try to rush into the bot mid bush thing ASAP, as long as there's not an enemy Teemo or any other stealth champ. I get Boots of Speed next (or the big boots if I have enough gold for it outright), and get Berserker's Greaves. Next, I rush Frozen Mallet, then Madred's Bloodrazor. If that doesn't work out, I go for Malady, which is cheaper, but still has a good attack speed boost and on-hit effect. Afterwards, I get either Bloodrazor (if I haven't), Malady (if I haven't), or Wit's End, although sometimes, I go for Void Staff/Last Whisper for the magic/armor pen. Finally, I get a Bloodthirster/Executioner's Calling for Lifesteal, or Rylai's, if I want to get the mushrooms to do more damage and slow double. Usually, I only ever get to the part before I build Lifesteal/Rylai's, so it depends, honestly.

Either way, Teemo's a great champ to play if you are good at moving around and harassing enemies, and good at spamming your ult (mushrooms).