Release Notes v0.9.22.4

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezupio

07-30-2009

I can't get the patcher to copy the files. It downloaded them but crashes after it's done.
It only says "The Launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application."

LostSailor

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by knav View Post
Hoping for Ventrilo crash fix. So far I seem to be the only victim
This happens to me regularly if I start vent BEFORE I start LoL. I will blue screen about half the time. If I start vent AFTER LoL is up and running, I have no troubles.

Very odd.

Jazzminkey

07-30-2009

<--- lawls at bandwidth cap at work.

6 Kb/sec...

Nelargon

07-30-2009

Are u going to fix the laguage bug? The one that erases the tooltips in the summoner window at pvp.net?

Crowtche

07-30-2009

Hooray for the memory leak fix. I was definitely noticing a drain of my resources.

Marduke

Adjudicator

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezupio View Post
I can't get the patcher to copy the files. It downloaded them but crashes after it's done.
It only says "The Launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application."
Same.

SilverSoultaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-30-2009

If you are getting the error "The Launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application." please try restarting your client a few times, as that generally fixes your problems. If you get stuck part way through a patch (copying of it generally) either try to go to origionals of edited files, or rienstall.

AcesHigh101

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSoultaker View Post
If you are getting the error "The Launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application." please try restarting your client a few times, as that generally fixes your problems. If you get stuck part way through a patch (copying of it generally) either try to go to origionals of edited files, or rienstall.

I get this error everytime, what do you mean go to the originals of edited files?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

07-30-2009
2 of 4 Riot Posts

THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE MEMORY LEAK.

My computer can run LoL, but it's on the low end, so when the memory leak hit my entire computer would freeze up, and the task manager just recorded LoL's memory consumption skyrocketing, eating the entire resource pool.

Tales

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelargon View Post
Are u going to fix the laguage bug? The one that erases the tooltips in the summoner window at pvp.net?
I updated, logged in and I can now see the front end in english, so even though it's a temporary fix, it does wonders