How are my rune pages? (Info in thread).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

Hey, I created a list for runes that my friend designed for me with cost and total cost.
Please give me your opinion.

Quote:
Rune pages:
1)ad carry:
9 armor pen marks ; 3690.
9 armor flat seals ; Already have.
9 flat ad glyphs ;
3 flat ad Quintessences ; Already have.

Total cost: 3690.

2)ap caster:
9 magic pen marks ; Already have.
9 mana regen per level seals ; Already have.
9 ap per level glyphs ; Already have.
3 flat ap Quintessence ; Already have.

Total cost: None.

3)tank:
9 flat armor marks ; 1845.
9 flat armor seals ; Already have.
9 magic resist per level glyphs ; Already have.
3 flat health Quintessence; 6150.

Total cost: 7995.

4)Jungle
9 armor pen marks ; Already have.
9 flat armor seals ; Already have.
9 magic resist per level glyphs ; Already have.
3 flat health Quintessence ; Already have.

Total cost: None.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

Also, My friend put Flat AD in glyphs in AD Carry. I think it's not good, only gives 2, so I'll switch with MR/level?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

09-01-2012

I would invest in Movement Speed quints. This is one of the things that you can get from runes that is difficult to itemize for.

Also, on some lines you say you have flat health quints, on others you say you need to buy them. :/

Anyway, I'd definitely go with Movement Speed quints over health on most junglers. I'd also buy Attack Speed marks for your junglers (synergizes well with Madred's Razors and the items they build into).

thenewattacker

09-01-2012

switch those ad glyphs in the ad page for mana regen per lvl or flat magic resist

FaerellG

09-01-2012

Hi, my summoner name is FaerellG, and I am a Movement Speed Quint Addict.
When I was a little noob and just hit level 20, I bought flat HP quints because it made up for my poor early game. But sometime after I hit 30, someone told me about MS quints and I picked them up. I can't help myself anymore, I feel like something is wrong if I don't have MS quints on every champion I play. Like it's too slow...and I have this instant gut wrench reaction whenever I see a guide that has something other than MS in the quints. It just feels...wrong to me and I can't explain it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewattacker View Post
switch those ad glyphs in the ad page for mana regen per lvl or flat magic resist
If you're going for magic resist on an AD carry, you're not going to run into a whole lot of magic damage early game, are you? I mean, the AP carry is in mid lane.

Magic resist per level runes provide the same resistances as the flat resist glyphs as soon as you hit level 6 (and more resist for every level after), so MR/Level are better for everyone except mid-lane, where you're running into a lot more early magic damage, right?