New passives for 2 champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walker21

08-31-2012

I've noticed that 2 champions in the game have useful passives but don't entirely work for there gameplay: Swain and Veigar. Yes the passives help for early game but I think they'd be better if these ideas were implimented:

Veigar: Everytime Veigar successfully kills a unit with one of his abilities he is refunded 15-25% of the mana cost.

Swain: As long as Swain is dealing magic damage his mana regen is increased by 5/6/7 per second

Yes my idea for Veigar's new passive is like Irelia's Q and Annie's Q, but it works for all his offensive spells and only a portion of the mana cost, this would encourage farming and last hitting more and allow you to focus more on offensive items early on if you're farming successfully.

And yes i know that Swains old passive was similar to my idea for this one, but this passive only increases by a flat amount and not a percentage of his base mana regen and since all of his ailities are damage over time it would work really well with his skills and kit.

The numbers are probably not right and feedback would be nice, thanks for reading and hope you enjoy my ideas.

Walker21

09-01-2012

any opinions?

Cyr

09-01-2012

Veigars suggestion would give him less benefit from Mana than it does now, and also give him more reliance on Blue.

Swains suggestion would have to have his ultimate cost increased if he is gaining mana every second instead of the standard Mp5.

Walker21

09-01-2012

just some ideas, personally i don't like either of their passives

Lyria Eternal

09-01-2012

This topic doesn't belong here however. Ideas about personal changes to pre-existing champions should be posted in the Champion Feedback forums. If you have an idea for a new champion that you would like to post here, based on those passives, that is fine. However, posting a Feedback thread in Concepts just makes the clutter that already inundates forum worse.

I would request that you re-post this in the Feedback forums. You should get more responses there then here.

Thank you,

Flames of Terror, CCF Champion Advisor