Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About new characters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badnewsbear2

09-01-2012

honestly,from my perspective i feel like no matter how many people you make it gets better and better and its geius.but i feel like its no enough,ther's too much of something,and not enough os this or that.what im saying is i feel like you guys should maybe make a new characters role play for all support.because i havent seen that in a long time.as in like sona,or soraka.id really like to see someone new with a role like that and i know how good and much effort you guys do for this game.so if you do i hope its challenge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

09-01-2012

.... You completely misunderstand the word "Roleplaying". This is not about in-game roles, but about immersing yourself into the world that Riot created for us in their lore, Valoran.