The Champions Character profile archive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Poor mundo XP
Skaner? O.O
What abou-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Ooh! Ooh! Me next! Me next!

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2067

What do you guys think?

I have much to contemplate.

Ask Mad Chemist

09-01-2012

I still don't know how would that work, but girls like gems.

Ask Mad Chemist

09-01-2012

bump.

Ask Riven

09-02-2012

I'm, still not sure how I feel about all this...but I had a lot of creative energy today. So, I spent some of it on this. It's still a work in progress and I'm adding to it and making it better as I go along, but this is what I've come up with so far...

Riven, the Exile

Ask the Herald

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I'm, still not sure how I feel about all this...but I had a lot of creative energy today. So, I spent some of it on this. It's still a work in progress and I'm adding to it and making it better as I go along, but this is what I've come up with so far...

Riven, the Exile
Yessssssss, join the fold..............

Iron Ambássador

09-02-2012

*sigh* I got a feeling that as unnecessary and pointless I find writing a profile for Poppy will be, since 99% of it would be just basic info Riot has given, I'll end up writing one anyway. ._.

Civilized Rat

09-02-2012

Or you could just, play around with their history slightly and make some **** up like I did in the description. But I didn't go very far off. Simply added what I feel he's like and a hint at what he really wants.

AskLeeSinga

09-02-2012

Edited Lee Sin page, now contains judgement, relationship mindset and mentality, no relationship list yet.

Also added new section to Dragon's Rage.

Ask Mad Chemist

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post

Riven, the Exile
Riven I did my profile first because it would have helped on my battle with Tekun Valos and put this together because I think it is fun to do the champion profile.
This is in no way related to the Viktor incident.
You see have recently discovered that I’m a munchkin and one of the most fun things to me is making the character profile and reading the profile of others so this doubles as a service to the community and a way to have fun for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
*sigh* I got a feeling that as unnecessary and pointless I find writing a profile for Poppy will be, since 99% of it would be just basic info Riot has given, I'll end up writing one anyway. ._.
Poppy you could be surprised on how fun can be if as Twich said play a little bit with both the character description and abilities.

Iron Ambássador

09-02-2012

... I just don't wanna change things that much.

Edit: ... called this, I am writing ._.