The Champions Character profile archive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

09-01-2012

... I honestly don't see this as that necessary.

AskMadmanMundo

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
New profiles put on the OP
Also Riven I had the idea before the Viktor incident what give me the inspiration was mundo linking the Dr. mundo article on the OC's character profile threat.
Damn right you got inspiration from me, everyone gets inspiration from me, I'm just that inspirational!

AskLeeSinga

09-01-2012

5 minutes after seeing this thread.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2074

Ask Mad Chemist

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
... I honestly don't see this as that necessary.
Necessary? No but like I said it can become a good tool for us to discuss more properly how to proceed with battles.
This is more a threat for those that have plans to have various battles on their champion character, this battles will more or less cause a “character grow” and expansion of abilities as well as the tools and weapons of champion so instead of linking every post in witch your champion has fight or interacted with one of the any characters capable to improve the combat capabilities of a champion (Viktor, Singed, Geokhan…) you can just link your profile, plus if some OC’s want to pick a fight with one of the champions they can just come to this page see the profile and look at what they are fighting.
This threat will prove more useful to champions that are expected to change with time or go through periods of grow: characters like Viktor. Singed, Heimer etc. Those are expected to constantly improve their technologies.
Or like Annie that haven’t reached their true potential and are expected to grow much more.
Plus is fun to do the profile XP
Edit: Lee sin excels at everyting

Iron Ambássador

09-01-2012

Well, I don't see Poppy getting that much change in her abilities. In combat situations, I don't even most of the time use actual abilities since well... Poppy's ones are a bit hard to really fit into RP. Soo... I think I won't write one for now... I prefer writing a profile for OCs really.

Ask Mad Chemist

09-01-2012

And I respect you decision.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-01-2012

Note: I think Swain can use a spell like flash (JoJ),

Quote:
Onlookers reported that Keiran initially had the upper hand and gradually forced Swain into a corner. “He had the Master Tactician against the wall,” stated one witness. “I heard him say ‘watch closely,’ and he vanished—then reappeared behind Keiran. Swain dragged him to the ground and locked the poor fool in his snare spell.” With Keiran immobilized Swain called General Darius, his most prominent supporter, to his side.

Ask Mad Chemist

09-01-2012

I think he cheated some way.
You know in a "try to catch me fighting dirty" way.

CyroCore Brand

09-01-2012

Brand - Lover ?

Have we even spoken in character o_o?

Also
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2077

Ask Fizz